AAAwave 12GPU Mining Rig Frame (White) and 12 x AAAwave PCIe Riser V011Pro 1x to 16x Graphic Extension for GPU Mining
- 17.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
AAAwave 12GPU Mining Rig Frame (White) with 12 x PCIe Riser V009s Pro 1x to 16x Graphic Extension for GPU Mining
aaawave 12 GPU Steel Open Frame Mining Chassis - Ethereum Zcash Lite coin
Brand Name: aaawave
Type: Open frame chassis
Product Dimension: L20 x W14 x H20 Inch
- High quality steel material. Strong & durable, fully protecting your GPU and electronic device.
- Accelerates the air flow and circulation.
- Super cooling design for heat dissipation. Enhances the cooling and extends the service life of graphics cards.
- Professional design. Non-marring and non-slip rubber feet
- Easy & fast installation in 20 minutes with detailed instructions.
- frame only, does not include fans or other CPU, GPU, PSU, motherboards, cables.
- Compatible Motherboards: ATX 305x245
- Power Supply: 2 x ATX Power Supply Positions
- Supports 12 GPUs with a solid mounting plate
- Supports 6 motherboard add on cards with a solid mounting plate
- Supports 2.5” and 3.5” SSDs and HDDs
- Supports 8 x 120mm fans
- Assembly required
AAAwave PCIE Riser VER 011 PRO 1x to 16x Graphic Extension for GPU Mining 60cm USB 3.0 Cable, 10 Solid Capacitors, 12 Led Lights, 2x 6PIN
- STABLE and SAFE: 10 FP Solid Capacitors deliver power to Graphics card stably, safely and more effectively. Gold plated USB and 2 connectors
- STABLE CABLE: 60cm USB 3.0 cable, very soft and easy to place and route. Cable with shield net inside is more stable for mining. PCI-E 1x to 16x powered riser adapter card with multi-layer shielded wire will not weaken the signal within 3 meters.
- VER 11 PRO: Version 011 Pro riser kits are the newest and top of the line solution for setting up GPU mining rigs.
- REDUCE MOTHERBOARD BURDEN: 6PIN interface provides Graphic card independent power and reduces motherboard burden when using more Graphic cards.
- WIDELY APPLICABLE: Suitable for all Window systems, LINUX and MAC.
1. This product is suitable for motherboard with PCI-E slot. Please plug in the power of floppy drive while using it. Make sure
the computer is out of power when you plug in or out the PCI-E extension cable.
2. The cables inside are specially made. Please do not replace them with other cables.
3. To prevent ruining your computers and other equipment, please find the right end to plug in the cable.
4. Use old flat cable for Dual core graphics card and 16X motherboard.
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.