Ampere Server Mt Collins 1U L10 Server w/dual Q80-30 Processors, 32GB DDR, 960GB M.2 SSD
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Mt. Collins — Dual Socket 1U Rack Server
The Ampere® Mt. Collins platform provides a balance of performance and power that can scale up with ease. Available in a dual socket configuration in a 1U form-factor with the Ampere Altra® and Altra® Max processors, Mt. Collins provides 160 cores with predictable performance that is ideal for independent VMs and containers. The 1U Mt. Collins rack server is an excellent fit for rack environments that require peak memory and lower TCO.
The Ampere Altra and Altra Max processor-based Mt. Collins dual socket rack servers provide high performance with industry leading power efficiency per core.
The versatile platform offers 160 PCIe Gen4 lanes for flexible I/O connectivity via PCIe slots and another 16 PCIe Gen4 lanes for OCP 3.0 networking.
Memory, Storage, and Networking
Mt. Collins supports thirty-two DDR4 3200 MT/s DIMMS with a maximum memory capacity of 8 TB.
It also supports OCP NIC 3.0 connector with multi-host support to capitalize on the mechanical, thermal, manageability, and security benefits.
In addition, Mt. Collins includes one internal M.2 NVMe storage interface for ultra-fast reads/writes, eliminating PCIe switch adapters.
Mt. Collins includes MegaRAC®, BMC, and Aptio® V BIOS support. Key features include dynamic fan control, temperature monitoring, and TPM 2.0 for security. The platform includes two redundant power supplies providing the reliability required for datacenters. BMC includes support for IPMI and Redfish protocols for remote management.
- 80 Arm v8.2+ 64-bit CPU cores up to 3.30 GHz maximum
- 64 KB L1 I-cache, 64 KB L1 D-cache per core
- 1 MB L2 cache per core
- 32 MB System Level Cache (SLC)
- 2x full-width (128b) SIMD
- Coherent mesh-based interconnect
- Distributed snoop filtering
- 8x 72-bit DDR4-3200 channels
- ECC, Symbol-based ECC, and DDR4 RAS features
- Up to 16 DIMMs and 4 TB/socket
- Full interrupt virtualization (GICv3)
- Full I/O virtualization (SMMUv3)
- Enterprise server-class RAS
- Mt. Collins
- Form Factor:
- 1U Rack Server
- Number of Processors:
- 2x Ampere Altra CPUs, 80 Arm v8.2+ 64-bit CPU cores at 3.30 GHz maximum
- 8x 72-bit DDR4-3200 channels: up to 16 DIMMs per socket (2DPC) / Up to 4 TB of DRAM memory support
- Expansion Slots Configuration:
- Up to 2x FHHL PCIe Gen4 x16
- Storage Drive Bays (NVMe SSDs):
- Front: 12x NVMe U.2 SSDs / Onboard: 1x PCIe Gen4 x4 M.2 NVMe SSD
- OCP NIC:
- OCP 3.0 mezzanine card with multi-host support
- Network Interfaces:
- Onboard: Intel i350 dual 1 GbE / BMC: Realtek RTL8211E manageability port
- Power Supply:
- Dual 80 PLUS Platinum redundant PSUs, up to 2000 W with PMBus 1.2 support
- TPM 2.0 connector
- Systems Management:
- IPMI 2.0, Redfish, and WebUI / Serial-Over-LAN (SOL) / Remote KVM / Hardware health monitor
- Supported Operating Systems:
- CentOS 8.2+
- Firmware Support:
- UEFI: Aptio® V / BMC: MegaRAC®
- ASPEED Technologies AST2600 Baseboard Management Controller
- 33.36” (Length) x 17.24” (Width) x 1.7” (Height)
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.