Arctic ACFAN00137A P12 PWM PST Value Pack Pressure Optimized 120mm Fan w/ PWM and PST
- 1.70 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- The P12 PWM PST is a 120 mm fan with PWM PST connectors. It features Completely redesigned fan blades and is optimized for high static pressure.
- Thanks to this, it is especially effective when used on heatsinks and in situations with higher air resistance.
- The wide RPM range from 200 to 1800 RPM can be regulated seamlessly and synchronously with other fans thanks to ARCTIC PWM Sharing Technology (PST).
- The newly developed motor with a low coil temperature significantly increases the life span of the fan.
Optimized for static pressure
during the development of the new P12 PWM PST, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure. The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance. Therefore, the P12 PWM PST is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators.
more efficient technology
the motor is powered by a neodym-iron-boron-magnet Ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P12 PWM PST to run much more Efficiently than its predecessors. This saves energy and lowers the coil temperature without compromising the performance.
maximum quietness, minimum vibration
even at low speeds The operating sound of the new ARCTIC motor is barely noticeable. Due to a sinus-magnetizing the new motor only creates about 5% of the commutator oscillations of a regular dc-motor. Consequently, there is no need for rubber spacers Due to the steady and smooth torque of the new motor.
extended life span
a 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan. The new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature. Consequently, we have extended the warranty to 10 years.
200 to 1800 RPM regulated via PWM pst
thanks to the 4-pin connector, The RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM. In this way, noise is kept at a minimum while maximum cooling performance is guaranteed when needed.
0 db mode
the P12 PWM PST is able to switch into silent passive mode when PWM signal is below 5 % Due to its new motor. This allows working at your PC in complete silence without any unwanted noise.
high quality bearing
thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed In Germany, friction within the bearing is reduced and greater efficiency is achieved. As a result, there is less heat Development as well as less bearing noise.
- Air flow:
- air pressure:
- Fan bearing:
- hydrodynamic Slide bearing (FDB)
- 4-Pin PWM
- Voltage Range:
- Power consumption:
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.