Arctic ACFAN00219A F14 PWM PST - 140 mm Case Fan PWM Sharing Technology (PST) 200-1350 RPM - Black
- 0.40 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
| || |
Perfect Case Fan Regulation with PWM
The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level.
| || |
Maximum Quietness, Minimum Vibration
Even at low speeds the operating sound of the new ARCTIC motor is barely noticeable. Due to a sinus-magnetizing the new motor only creates about 5 % of the vibration from commutation of a regular DC-motor without filter.
| || |
PWM Sharing Technology (PST) Lowers Noise
If you want to improve the cooling efficiency of your computer you get several case fans working in parallel (since it takes 10 fans to double the noise level). But what does it help if they don't work together? The PST assures that all of your fans listen to one control signal. E.g. you share the CPU Cooler's PWM signal and assure that your case fans stand down at low load and spin up whenever necessary.
| || |
Innovative Design Enables Quiet and Efficient Ventilation
The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
| || |
Long Service Life
The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life.
| || |
Two Way Installation
Quality You Can Rely On
To ensure the longevity of our products, we carry out long-term tests under different, sometimes very adverse conditions. In this way, we learn how we can permanently improve our products for our customers. In addition, the excellent results of long-term testing give us the assurance that our products are not only outstanding in terms of quality, but also in terms of durability. This is a certainty that we are happy to pass on to our customers, which is why we give a 6-year manufacturer's guarantee on the F14 PWM PST.
- 200–1350 rpm
- rpm Control:
- Pulsweitenmodulation – PWM
- Control Type:
- Static Pressure:
- 1.3 mm H2O
- 74 cfm | 126 m³/h
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Cable Length:
- 400 mm
- 4-Pin Connector + 4-Pin Socket
- 0.11 A/12 V
- Starting Voltage:
- 6.0 V
- Noise Level:
- 0.5 Sone
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- 0–40 °C
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.