Arctic ACTCP00079A MX-6 (2 g) Thermal Compound Paste
- 0.10 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
SIMPLY THE PASTE
The ARCTIC MX-6 is a carbon filler-based thermal paste and reaches its maximum performance without burn-in, directly after application and distribution. It achieves all of this without any reputed ingredients, such as expensive diamond dust or various precious metal particles. The silicone gel used as a carrier enables optimal distribution, which is achieved through even contact pressure, for example when mounting the heat sink.
20 % BETTER PERFORMANCE
With its improved composition, the ARCTIC MX-6 has a measurably lower thermal resistance than the MX-4. The basis for calculation is the temperature difference between the cooler base and the heat source (in C) in relation to the applied heat load (in W), which also results in the unit C/W. The higher the thermal resistance, the worse the heat can be transferred through the TIM layer. Thermal insulators, as an example, therefore always have a particularly high thermal resistance, while thermal interface materials usually have a particularly low one.
We are proud of our thermal pastes. With over 20 years of experience in the PC cooling market the MX-6 was developed with the goal to offer a first-class product. The optimized formula is based on the proven MX-4, one of the best-selling thermal pastes in the world. The focus was on versatile application possibilities and an easy-to-use consistency.
VERSATILE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
With its new composition, MX-6 is the suitable thermal compound for many application scenarios. Excellent non-drying and non-bleeding properties ensure consistent long-term performance. Its viscosity prevents leakage due to the pump-out effect. It's also suitable for direct-die cooling scenarios which occur, for example, with graphics cards or console processor GPUs.
OFTEN COPIED, BUT NEVER EQUALED
ARCTIC's thermal pastes have always been one of the most popular products on the TIM market. To be able to ensure that a paste has been produced and filled under ARCTIC regulations and thus meets our high quality standards, we have the ARCTIC Authenticity Check. This means that every product can be reliably verified so that our customers are always on the safe side.
MX-6 is neither electrically conductive nor capacitive. This eliminates the risk of short circuits or discharges, which can cause serious damage to components if care is not taken. The thermal paste is also free of liquid metal components, which can often lead to discoloration, abrasion or corrosion damage to the radiator bottom.
AVAILABLE IN SEVERAL VERSIONS
ARCTIC MX-6 is available in package sizes from 2 to 8 grams. Resealable syringes prevent the paste from drying out and facilitate dispensing. Alternatively, the variants with MX Cleaner are available. These enable simple and residue-free cleaning of the contact surfaces. The cleaner consists of 100% Limonene, a natural substance obtained from citrus essential oil.
- 45000 Poise
- 2.6 g/cm³
- Continuous Use Temperature:
- -50~150 °C
- Volume Resistivity:
- 1.8 X 1012 Ω-cm
- Breakdown Voltage:
- 7.5 kV/mm
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.