Arctic MX-4 Thermal Compound Paste, Carbon Based High Performance, Heatsink Paste, Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers
- 0.01 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
ARCTIC MX-4 High-Viscosity Thermal Compound has the distinctive characteristics of being non-capacitive, non-electricity-conductive, non-corrosive and non-bleeding. This makes ARCTIC MX-4 much safer and easier to use around sensitive and delicate applications involving electricity and heat than metal-based thermal compound. Perfectly safe for use around today's high-performance microprocessors (CPU) and graphic processors (GPU), accidental contacts with electrical pins/traces/leads will NOT cause short-circuits or static shocks compare to metal-based/capacitive thermal compounds. Under normal circumstances, carbon has the highest thermal conductivities of all know materials. ARCTIC MX-4's carbon micro-particles effectively and efficiently fill up microscopic pores and gaps between contact surfaces for optimum heat transfer. High thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance translate directly into efficient and quick heat dissipation. ARCTIC MX-4 is not only safe and easy to use; it also lasts a long time as well with its amazingly proven 8-year durability. ARCTIC MX-4 is available in 20g high-capacity, easy-to-apply tube that are both cost-effective and practical for frequent and high-volume applications. ARCTIC MX-4 high-viscosity thermal compound is also pre-applied or included with ARCTIC's award-winning coolers for today's most powerful desktop/gaming CPU and GPU. Contact arctic.usatarctic.ac for questions.
- BETTER THAN LIQUID METAL: Composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently.
- THERMAL COMPOUND: Formula, the MX-4 guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit.
- SAFE APPLICATION: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards.
- HIGH DURABILITY: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years.
- EASY TO APPLY: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners.
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.