Asus ROGZENITHEXTREME COOLIKIT for AMD Ryzen Thread Ripper 2 TR4
- 3.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
ROG Zenith Extreme
- Optimized for 2nd generation Ryzen Thread ripper WX Series processors paired with ROG zenith extreme x399 motherboard
- 4010 fan is efficient and quiet, making only 20.6 dBA of noise
- Soc heatsink helps keep SoC power delivery area cool and enhances DRAM overclocking potential
- Fan bracket designed for easy installation and flexibility in fan positioning to accommodate top-mounted water cooling radiators
- Recommended to pair with ROG zenith extreme motherboards with BIOS version 1401 or later when overclocking WX Series processors
ROG ZENITH EXTREME
More than a decade ago, ROG started with the original Crosshair motherboard for Athlon 64 FX CPUs. Our history began on AMD's high-end desktop platform, and now with its X399 chipset & Ryzen Threadripper CPU, we have ROG Zenith Extreme. Named after the highest point in the celestial body, the new Extreme brings advanced overclocking, cooling and lighting together to push the limits of dream builds. ROG Zenith Extreme is locked, loaded and ready to rip.
RELOAD WITH COOLING KIT
The ROG Zenith Extreme Cooling Kit contains a 4010 fan, fan bracket, and an SOC heatsink, designed to cool vital motherboard power delivery areas to enhance the overclocking potential of 2nd Gen Threadripper WX Series Processers.
RGB LIGHTING PERFECTED
ROG Zenith Extreme includes a dedicated addressable RGB header* that connects to compatible lighting strips, fans, coolers, and compatible PC cases — all to create a new world of illumination possibilities. Aura software offers an array of effects for addressable gear, and the Aura SDK takes things to the next level — allowing developers to control each LED individually, unleashing infinite lighting possibilities!
DIMM.2 WITH FAN HOLDER
ROG Zenith Extreme's DIMM.2 module is a bundled expansion card that allows two M.2 drives to be connected via a DDR4 interface. You can then add a memory fan to direct cool air to the M.2 drives to prevent throttling, ensuring maximum performance.
FLEXIBLE COOLING AND CONTROL
The ASUS Fan Extension Card makes it easy to add three additional fans and a complimentary array of thermal probes to your setup. And each header can be comprehensively controlled fan via the UEFI BIOS or our Fan Xpert 4 software. It's ideal for high-performance air or water-cooled PCs — providing maximum cooling for marathon gaming sessions.
- ROGZENITHEXTREME COOLIKIT
- AMD SocketTR4 for 1st and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors Supports CPU up to 16 cores
- AMD X399
- AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors - 8 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 3600(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz ECC and non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
- Multi-GPU Support:
- AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors - Supports NVIDIA® 4-Way SLI™ Technology Supports AMD 4-Way CrossFireX Technology
- Expansion Slots:
- 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16, x16/x16, x16/x8/x16, x16/x8/x16/x8)
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.