Asus VG278QR 27" Widescreen 100,000,000:1 0.5ms DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort LED LCD Monitor, w/ Speakers (Black)
- 17.70 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- 165Hz Refresh Rate
- 0.5ms Response Time for Smooth Gameplay
- HDMI (1.4), DisplayPort (1.2), Dual-Link DVI-D Video Inputs
- Built-in 2 Watt Stereo RMS Speakers
- Free SYNC Technology Supported
- G-SYNC Technology Compatible
- Asus Eye Care with Ultra Low-Blue Light and Flicker Free Technology
- Super Narrow Bezel Design
- Tilt, Swivel, Pivot, Height Adjustable
- VESA Mount Compatible
ASUS VG278QR Gaming Monitor - 27inch, Full HD, 0.5ms*, 165Hz, G-SYNC Compatible, Adaptive Sync
- 27 inch Full HD gaming monitor with an ultra-fast 165Hz refresh rate and Adaptive-Sync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Certified as G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- 0.5ms* response time for smooth gameplay, and ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) Technology to further reduce ghosting and motion blur
- GameFast Input Technology minimizes input lag and provides much faster motion delivery from end devices to monitor
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus hotkey for in-game enhancements while GameVisual for optimized visuals
Designed for intense, fast-paced games, ASUS VG278QR is a 27" Full HD gaming display with an ultra-fast 0.5ms* response time and blazing 165hz refresh rate to give you super-smooth gameplay. VG278QR features Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync™) technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rate.
Gamer-centric features like ASUS GamePlus enhances your in-game experience, while GameVisual provides various pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of games.
ASUS VG278QR is the fastest in its class, boasting a 0.5ms* response time to eliminate smearing and motion blur. This lets you react instantly to what you see onscreen, especially in fast paced games – allowing you to take corners like a pro race car driver, or get that headshot like a seasoned pro. There's also the ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) Technology to make objects in motion look even sharper, so gameplay is more fluid and responsive. *0.5ms response time is the minimum based on internal tests. Response time may vary depending on test conditions.
shows smearing and motion blur while moving fast
shows smooth graphics while moving fast
VG278QR has been certified as G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR by default on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards.
With an astonishing 165hz refresh rate, fast-moving visuals pose no problem for VG278QR. There's no frustrating lag, so you get the upper hand in first person shooters, racers, real-time strategy and sports titles.
VG278QR features Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync™) technology – it eliminates screen tearing and choppy frame rates to give you seamless visuals and smooth gameplay.
Input lag on an LCD monitor is typically much lower than a TV, and ASUS VG278QR features GameFast Input Technology to further minimize input lag. This technology provides much faster motion delivery so you'll always be up to speed with in-game action at the precise timing you need to respond as quickly as is needed.
Your command delay appears on the screen and you miss the target.
Your command appears on the screen instantly and you can hit that target just in time.
ASUS VG278QR features the ASUS-exclusive GamePlus hotkey to give you in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game.
This function is co-developed with pro-gamer input, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
A crosshair overlay provides four different crosshair options, so you can select the one that best suits the shooter you're currently playing.
Onscreen timer that can be positioned on the left of the display to keep tracked of elapsed game time.
The FPS counter lets you know how smoothly the game is running.
Activating the display alignment function gives users three alignment lines on all four corners of the monitor to take the guesswork out of multi-display set-ups, so each monitor lines up perfectly.
- Screen Size:
- Glare Screen:
- LED Backlight:
- Recommended Resolution:
- 1920 x 1080
- Refresh Rate:
- 165 Hz
- Viewing Angle:
- 170° (H) / 160° (V)
- 400 cd/m2
- Display Colors:
- 16.7 Million
- Contrast Ratio:
- ASCR 100,000,000:1 (1,000:1)
- Aspect Ratio:
- Response Time:
- 0.5ms (GTG, Min.), 1ms (GTG, Ave.)
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 14.80" - 19.92" x 24.37" x 8.31" w/ stand
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.