Asustor AS5202T 2Bay Diskless NAS 2.0GHz Dual-Core Gaming Inspired Network Attached Storage
- 4.84 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Tier - Entry-level home / personal 2-bay NAS for storage and multimedia with 2.0 GHz Dual-Core processor, two 2.5 GbE port, 4GB eMMC Flash Memory and 2GB DDR4 RAM.
- Features - Asustor Backup Plan allows you to automatically schedule a backup of your data from any PC or MAC to your NAS. Asustor EZ-Connect allows you to connect to your NAS remotely from any computer or mobile phone. Asustor EZ-Sync turns your NAS into a real-time file syncing personal cloud space with file versioning.
- Apps - Over 200+ free unique apps for any home or business use.
- Free - Asustor offers 4 free IP camera licenses with all their NAS products. IP camera licenses can be used to setup IP cameras on your NAS for your home or business NVR / surveillance center without having to pay any service or monthly fees.
Do More with 2.5GbE and the ASUSTOR AS5202T
The #1 Cloud Storage Device for Enthusiasts
- Two 2.5GbE ports with up to 5Gbps under Link Aggregation
- Up to 28TB; store live streams on your NAS
- Overwhelming 4K experience
- 2GB DDR4-2400 - 30% faster than DDR3
- Intel Celeron dual-core CPU - 30% faster than previous generation.
- Three-year warranty, best in class
2.0GHz Dual-Core CPU Boosts to 2.7GHz
The AS5202T utilizes the Intel Gemini Lake Celeron J4005 dual-core CPU and is 30% faster than Apollo lake. The Celeron J4005 also doubles the on-chip cache to 4MB, making the AS5202T one of our fastest NAS devices ever.
The AS5202T comes with 2GB of DDR4 RAM and can be upgraded up to 8GB. DDR4 RAM provides up to 30% greater performance than DDR3 while also lowering energy requirements by 40%.
The AS5202T provides two 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports. Enable up to 150% faster performance than Gigabit Ethernet with compatible hardware and up to 5Gbps using Link Aggregation.*
*Link Aggregation only supported with compatible hardware. Please check beforehand and verify that Link Aggregation is supported on your equipment.
All-New Gaming-Inspired Theme for ADM
Take a look at the all-new gaming-inspired elements brought to ADM.
ASUSTOR NAS devices offer live stream records in up to 4K HDR to be saved directly onto a NAS without affecting game performance. For gamers without large hard-drive capacities, LAN parties and internet cafés, ADM offers iSCSI to store less demanding titles to play across multiple devices simultaneously.
YouTube and Twitch as cloud platforms are not always reliable with long-term archival of content and videos may be deleted without notice. For that, ASUSTOR provides Takeasy, an app that downloads videos from YouTube and Twitch for archival purposes and can automatically download all public content from a specific channel.
The AS5202T supports up to 28TB, enabling storage of large live streams and videos. Complement gameplay recordings with a NAS. Not enough? Expand your AS5202T with up to three AS6004U expansion units for a total of 168TB.
The AS5202T features HDMI 2.0a with 10bit 4K hardware decoding, HEVC decoding and VP9 10-bit Profile2 decoding for a smoother experience and lower CPU usage. Use Plex Pass or a third-party player to play 4K HDR videos.
Diamond-cut exterior with gaming-inspired elements. ASUSTOR's AS5202T features a diamond-cut exterior with new gaming-inspired aesthetic. Installation of hard drives is easy with the included toolless caddies while also supporting hot swapping.
The AS52 series devices produce only 19 decibels of noise during system standby, equivalent to the almost inaudible sound of a pin drop. During system operation, only 32 decibels of noise is produced, equivalent to the hushed tones of a quiet library, allowing the AS52/53 series devices to seamlessly and comfortably integrate into any living environment.
All ASUSTOR NAS are designed for and are suitable for 24/7 use. ASUSTOR NAS devices have also undergone rigorous tests, such as drop tests and burn tests to test durability in extreme conditions. Heatsinks were added to sensitive components to dissipate heat, helping to maintain the longevity of the device.
ASUSTOR NAS products are designed and developed around ecologically friendly concepts. When in use, our devices consume far less power than the average computer or server. Furthermore, our advanced power control features allow you to more efficiently manage your NAS device and hard drives. This lowers your electric bill and prolongs the lifespan of your hard drives all at the same time. While in disk hibernation, the AS5202T consumes only 10.5W of power. Under normal operating conditions it still only consumes 17W of power.
ASUSTOR's comprehensive backup solution provides more than twelve backup options, including, but not limited to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive and Onedrive. ASUSTOR Backup Plan for Windows as well as Time Machine for macOS provide easy backups for desktop and laptops while MyArchive removable hard drives provide long-term storage. Btrfs is now supported and with Snapshot Center, can take snapshots of your information in the event of unintentional modification. Restore previous versions easily with Snapshot Center.
Unlimited Capacity Expansion
MyArchive cold backup technology turns NAS hard disks into removable storage archives. Directly insert a MyArchive hard disk into the NAS to easily access, backup and share terabytes of content.
Snapshot Center is a new feature for ASUSTOR NAS devices to utilize Btrfs and iSCSI volumes to take snapshots of the information inside a NAS. Snapshot Center supports up to 256 snapshots of a volume and can be done every five minutes, creating a backup that can be restored easily if data is damaged or lost.
Portainer – Easy Docker Deployments
Even more possibilities for ADM with Portainer for Docker images. With thousands of images, Portainer can download and deploy more types of programs than ever before. Portainer is incredibly user friendly and employs a graphical interface to make docker images easier to deploy than ever.
- Brand Name:
- Port RJ-45:
- 2 x 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
- Port USB:
- 3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- HDD Interface:
- 2 x SATA3 6Gb/s; 3.5" / 2.5" HDD / SSD
- Form Factor:
- Operating System:
- ADM 3.4 Onwards Supports Online Firmware Updates
- Intel Celeron J4005 Dual-Core 2.0 GHz (burst up 2.7 GHz) Processor
- Default/ Max. Memory:
- 2GB SO-DIMM DDR4
- 6.69" x 4.49" x 9.06"
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.