Asustor AS7110T Lockerstor 10 Pro 3.4GHz 10 Bay Diskless NAS Quad-Core Enterprise Network Attached Storage
- 18.99 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Intel Xeon 9th generation Quad-Core CPU
- 8GB of server-grade DDR4-2666 ECC memory
- Dual M.2 NVMe SSD ports for fast caching
- Complete iSCSI/IP-SAN and NFS support. VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V ready. Supports virtualization and Docker apps
- Brings the smoothest work experience with 10-Gigabit Ethernet, triple 2.5-Gigabit ports and USB 3.2 Gen2 ports.
- Supports Wake on LAN (2.5-Gigabit ports )
Intel Xeon Quad-Core CPU
The Lockerstor 10 Pro features a powerful Intel 9th generation Xeon with four cores. Not only is the Xeon extremely fast in both read and write speeds, but also lends incredible performance to virtual machines and Docker apps.
Powerful Hardware and Top flight performance
Intel Xeon 9th generation Quad-Core CPU.
Supports DDR4-2666 ECC RAM.
Dual M.2 NVMe SSD ports for fast caching.
Brings the smoothest work experience with 10-Gigabit Ethernet, triple 2.5-Gigabit ports and USB 3.2 Gen2 ports.
Supports Wake on LAN on 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports
360° Backup solution and enterprise virtualization application
- MyArchive cold storage backups
- Snapshot Center, Cloud Backup Center, DataSync Center
- Complete iSCSI/IP-SAN and NFS support
- VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V ready
- Supports virtualization and Docker apps
10-Gigabit and Triple 2.5-Gigabit ports. Extreme speeds.
The all new Lockerstor 10 Pro NAS features a powerful Aquantia 10-Gigabit Ethernet port as well as triple Aquantia 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports. With a managed switch that supports multiple speeds, take advantage of up to 10 Gbps of speed on the 10-Gigabit port or up to 7.5 Gbps on all 2.5-Gigabit ports.
Windows sequential read and write (RAID 5)
10 GbE * 1
2.5 GbE * 3
847 MB/S Write
* Performance figures are achieved in the ASUSTOR lab using state of the art client computers under optimized network settings, and could vary in different environments. Ordinary desktop or notebook computers may be unable to reproduce these figures.
Server-grade ECC memory
ECC memory is memory usually used in servers for detection and correction of the most common kinds of data corruption. This can help prevent data loss due to electromagnetic interference or crashes, making the Lockerstor 10 Pro our most stable NAS ever.
Thumbscrews for easy M.2 SSD installation
Regular screws are difficult to handle
Thumbscrews are easier to manipulate
Two M.2 2280, 2260 or 2242 slots supporting NVMe and AHCI SSDs
- CPU Architecture:
- x64 64-bit
- CPU Frequency:
- Quad Core 3.4GHz up to 4.6GHz
- 8GB DDR4 ECC SO-DIMM
- Memory Module Pre-installed:
- 8GB (1 x 8GB)
- Total Memory Slots:
- Flash Memory:
- 8GB USB DOM
- 10 x SATA3 6Gb/s; 3.5"/2.5" HDD/SSD
- M.2 Drive Slots:
- 2x M.2 PCIe (NVMe) or SATA SSD for SSD Caching
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity:
- 160 TB (16 TB HDD X 10, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- ront USB 3.2 Gen 1 x 1; Rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 x 2
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet x 1; 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet x 3
- Power Supply Unit / Adapter:
- 350W x1
- Input Power Voltage:
- 100V to 240V AC
- FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.