Asustor NAS AS5202T + 2TB/4TB/6TB/8TB/12TB/20TB/28TB WD Hard Drive
- 9.79 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- TIER – Entry-level home / personal 2-bay NAS for storage and multimedia with 2.0GHz Dual-Core processor, two 2.5GbE port, 4GB eMMC Flash Memory and 2GB DDR4 RAM. This NAS packs a power performance for your everyday needs.
- FEATURES – Asustor Backup Plan allows you to automatically schedule a backup of your data from any PC or MAC to your NAS. Asustor EZ-Connect allows you to connect to your NAS remotely from any computer or mobile phone. Asustor EZ-Sync turns your NAS into a real-time file syncing personal cloud space with file versioning.
- APPS – Over 200+ free unique apps for any home or business use. The apps offered cover a wide range of utility and features such as: server backup, cloud backup, anti-virus, media server, photo syncing, music and video streaming.
- FREE – Asustor offers 4 free IP camera licenses with all their NAS products. IP camera licenses can be used to setup IP cameras on your NAS for your home or business NVR / surveillance center without having to pay any service or monthly fees.
- WARRANTY – Asustor offers the best 3-year NAS warranty in the market. Asustor will repair or replace any unit that is hardware damaged during the 3-year period so you can feel worry free when using any Asustor product.
2.0Ghz Dual Core CPU Boosts to 2.7Ghz
The AS5202T utilizes the Intel Gemini Lake Celeron J4005 dual core CPU and is 30% faster than Apollo lake. The Celeron J4005 also doubles the on-chip cache to 4MB, making the AS5202T one of our fastest NAS devices ever.
Upgradeable 2GB DDR4-2400 RAM
The AS5202T comes with two Gigabytes of DDR4 RAM and can be upgraded up to 8GB. DDR4 RAM provides up to 30% greater performance than DDR3 while also lowering energy requirements by 40%.
150% Faster with 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet
The AS5202T provides two 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports. Enable up to 150% faster performance than Gigabit Ethernet with compatible hardware and up to 5 Gbps using Link Aggregation.*
*Link Aggregation only supported with compatible hardware. Please check beforehand and verify that Link Aggregation is supported on your equipment.
- Equipped with Intel Gemini Lake Celeron J4005 dual core Processor
- Equipped with 2GB DDR4-2400 - 30% faster than DDR3
- Intel Celeron dual core CPU - 30% faster than previous generation.
- Two 2.5 GbE ports with up to 5 Gbps under Link Aggregation
- Overwhelming 4K experience
Snapshot Center is a new feature for ASUSTOR NAS devices to utilize Btrfs and iSCSI volumes to take snapshots of the information inside a NAS. Snapshot Center supports up to 256 snapshots of a volume and can be done every five minutes, creating a backup that can be restored easily if data is damaged or lost.
PC-less Software Installation
Mobile installation with AiMaster takes only 3 steps! Finding your NAS, system initialization and installation, power management, ADM firmware updates, system information and more are all available from the convenience of your mobile device at any time.
Effortless Connections to Your NAS
ADM 3.0 provides easy connections by supporting a new Internet Passthrough function that helps users to simplify previously complex router configurations.
All New Gaming-Inspired Theme for ADM
Take a look at the all new gaming-inspired elements brought to ADM.
Using a NAS has never been easier. ADM's fresh and vibrant user interface features intuitive and familiar modern OS controls. With ASUSTOR NAS you'll never have to worry about a steep learning curve.
Downloading has never been this convenient
Spending a lot of time fiddling with torrents, trackers and BitTorrent clients? Download Center provides a one stop solution that simplifies the entire download process. Powerful features allow you to easily search for and download the files that you need in the blink of an eye.
The AiDownload mobile App allows you to use your mobile device to search, add and manage your download tasks while on the go. BitTorrent downloads have never been this convenient.
Cross-Platform Multi-User Access
The ASUSTOR NAS provides seamless cross-platform and multi-user access, allowing you to easily connect to your NAS from Windows, Mac OS X or Unix-like operating systems no matter if you are using a PC, notebook, tablet or smartphone.
Live Streaming With Your NAS
ASUSTOR NAS devices offer live stream records in up to 4K HDR to be saved directly onto a NAS without affecting game performance. For gamers without large hard drive capacities, LAN parties and internet cafés, ADM offers iSCSI to store less demanding titles to play across multiple devices simultaneously.
Overwhelming 4K HDR Experience
The Nimbustor features HDMI 2.0a with 10bit 4K hardware decoding, HEVC decoding and VP9 10bit Profile2 decoding for a smoother experience and lower CPU usage. Use Plex Pass or a third-party player to play 4K HDR videos.
Bought with two 10GB Hard drives as NAS Server. Very easy to setup. Plex media server and other apps work fine. Very fast. Highly recommended.
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.