Intel BX80677I37100 Core i3-7100 Kaby Lake Processor 3.9GHz 8.0GT/s 3MB LGA 1151 CPU Retail
- 0.64 LBS
- For A Great VR Experience
- Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
- 10 Cores 20 Threads
- Supported Memory: DDR4-2666
- Socket LGA 2066
- 13.75MB L3 Cache
- Compatible with Intel X299 Chipset Motherboards
- Max Turbo Frequency 4.3 GHz
- Unlocked Processor
- Cooling device not included - Processor Only
Intel BX80673I97900X Core i9-7900X X- Skylake Processor 3.3GHz 8.0GT/s 13.75MB L3 LGA 2066 CPU Retail
With up to 18 cores, the Intel® Core™ X-series processor family delivers amazing performance for content creation. Easily handle massive 4K files, rendering effects and other compute intensive workloads thanks to Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, quad channel memory and much more.
|Unlocked & Overclockable1:||Yes|
|Base Clock Speed (GHz):||3.3|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Frequency2 (GHz):||4.3|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 3.0 Frequency3 (GHz):||4.5|
|L3 Cache:||13.75 MB|
|PCI Express* 3.0 Lanes:||44|
|Memory Support:||Quad-channel |
Fine-tune your system to run at higher speeds/frequencies so you can accomplish more and unleash more creativity.1
When paired with the latest processors, Intel® Optane™ technology sets a new precedent for high-performance desktops and workstations.
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.