Intel BX80677I57400 Core i5-7400 Kaby Lake 7th Gen Core Desktop Processors
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Socket LGA 1151
- Intel 200/1001 Series Chipset Compatibility (1. Excludes Intel Octane Technology support)
- Intel HD Graphics 630
- Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Cooling Device: Heatsink and fan included
7th Generation Intel Core Processor Family
Unprecedented power and responsiveness, paired with easy, built-in security, means you can work, play, and create as quickly and seamlessly as your heart desires. Plus, by enabling superior 4K resolution, 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors will have you feeling immersed in gaming and entertainment like never before, whether at home or on the go.
With new 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, your PC will meet every demand quickly and seamlessly – get 0.5 second wake with Windows* Modern Standby and Intel® Ready Mode Technology (Intel® RMT), and rapidly switch between applications and web pages with Intel® Speed Shift Technology.
TRULY IMMERSIVE ENTERTAINMENT
Enjoy the brilliant hi-def viewing experience with the clarity and sharpness of 4K resolution. Stream 4K Ultra HD content from multiple content providers, conveniently create and edit 4K video 8x faster1, and experience interactive, smooth 4K Ultra HD 360 video playback. Plus, seamlessly play popular game titles at 720/Medium settings at 30 FPS.
LIGHTER AND LONGER-LASTING
Work, play, and create longer on a single charge. Enhanced battery life gives you the freedom to operate untethered up to 10 hours2, plus a thinner, lighter device makes mobility easier than ever. Even watch up to 9.5 hours of Ultra HD 4K video on a single charge.3
Take your productivity to the next level with a high-performance PC featuring effortless multi-tasking between apps. Facial and fingerprint recognition make logging in a breeze, while Windows Hello* provides hassle-free password management. Add in stress-free startups and ultra-thin devices, and it’s a PC that’s ready to go when you are.
SIMPLE AND ROBUST SECURITY PROTECTION
Shop and browse more securely and easily knowing that your information is protected. Traditional security solutions use software to protect your passwords leaving your PC open to potential vulnerabilities. 7th Generation Intel® Core™ systems provide peace of mind by encrypting and storing your passwords and payment information in the hardware, accessible only with a master password4 or biometric credential like a fingerprint.
ONE PORT THAT DOES IT ALL
Connect to everything with supported Thunderbolt™ 3 technology; your screen or display, mouse, keyboard, and even your AC power adapter. Get USB-C speeds up to 40 Gbps (compared to only 5 Gbps with USB 3.0) delivering the fastest, most versatile connection to any device.
- Processors Type:
- Core i5-7400
- CPU Socket Type:
- LGA 1151
- Core Name:
- Kaby Lake
- # of Cores:
- # of Threads:
- Operating Frequency:
- 3.0 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency:
- 3.5 GHz
- L2 Cache:
- 4 x 256KB
- L3 Cache:
- Manufacturing Tech:
- 64-Bit Support:
- Memory Types:
- DDR4-2133 / 2400, DDR3L-1333 / 1600 @ 1.35V
- Memory Channel:
- Integrated Graphics:
- Intel HD Graphics 630
- Graphics Base Frequency:
- 350 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency:
- 1.0 GHz
- PCI Express Revision:
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.