Intel BX8070811900 Core i9-11900 2.5 GHz Eight-Core LGA 1200 Processor
- 11.10 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Power up your productivity, gaming, and content creation experiences by installing the Intel Core i9-11900 2.5 GHz Eight-Core LGA 1200 Processor into your computer system. Built using a 14nm process, this 11th generation desktop processor features a base clock frequency of 2.5 GHz and a 5.1 GHz Turbo Boost Max 3.0 frequency with 16MB of cache, eight cores, and sixteen threads for fast and reliable performance. The Core i9-11900 also includes support for PCI Express 4.0 and dual-channel DDR4 memory at 3200 MHz to help run and multitask a variety of demanding applications and games using technologies such as built-in AI acceleration. Performance can be further enhanced by installing Intel Optane memory to cache frequently accessed data.
- 8 Cores & 16 Threads
- 2.5 GHz Clock Speed
- 5.1 GHz Maximum Turbo Frequency
- LGA 1200 Socket
- 16MB Cache Memory
- Integrated Intel UHD 750 Graphics
- Dual-Channel DDR4-3200 Memory
- Includes Thermal Solution
- Supports Intel Optane Memory
- 11th Generation (Rocket Lake)
This processor supports up to 20 PCIe 4.0 lanes, delivering exceptional data throughput with compatible devices.
Intel Deep Learning Boost (VNNI) technologies help to enhance the performance of deep learning workloads.
Thunderbolt 4 & USB4
With Thunderbolt 4 technology, this processor supports data transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s with compatible devices and you can connect up to two 4K monitors simultaneously. USB4 technology supports a 20 Gb/s throughput with compatible devices and up to one 4K monitor.
Intel Iris Xe Graphics
The integrated graphics deliver fast, rich 3D performance with high-quality visuals.
- CPU Model:
- Intel Core i9-11900
- CPU Socket:
- LGA 1200
- Number of Cores:
- Number of Threads:
- Base Clock Speed:
- 2.5 GHz
- Maximum Boost Speed:
- 5.1 GHz
- L3 Cache:
- 16 MB
- Maximum Capacity:
- 128 GB
- Memory Support:
- DDR4 2933, 3200 MHz
- Channel Architecture:
- Dual Channel
- Maximum Memory Bandwidth:
- 50 GB/s
- Thermal Design Power (TDP):
- 65 W
- Supported APIs:
- DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5
- Maximum Shared Video Memory:
- 64 GB
- Output Support:
- DisplayPort, HDMI
- Base Clock Speed:
- 350 MHz
- Maximum Boost Speed:
- 1.3 GHz
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.