Intel RNUC12WSHi50000 NUC 12 Pro Kit Wall Street Canyon Intel Core i5-1240P Iris Xe Graphics Tall Barebone ,No RAM/Storage/OS/Power Cord
- 3.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Small Size. Big Business Performance.
Boost business performance with 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and the latest features to support productivity, collaboration, and edge compute.
Small Outside. Powerful Inside.
Intel® NUC 12 Pro Mini PCs and Kits raise the bar for performance and connectivity in a 4x4 device for the edge, business, or home. 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors deliver revved-up performance with up to 64 GB dual-channel memory and ample SSD capacity-plus lightning-fast wired and wireless connectivity.
Intel® NUC Pro Form Factors
Available as mini PCs or customizable kits, every device is qualified for 24x7 operation and comes with three-year availability and a three-year warrant.
Intel® NUC 12 Pro Mini PCs
Small PCs and compact workstations, loaded with Windows and ready to use right out of the box. Get the latest in performance with 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, plus dual-channel memory and large storage capacity.
Intel® NUC 12 Pro Kits
Kits include a range of 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, chassis, and board. They are easy to customize with the right operating system, memory, and storage to meet different customer needs.
Intel® NUC 12 Pro Boards
Choose from Intel® NUC board, compute, and chassis elements to create unique integrated or embedded compute solutions.
Surprising Size. Supercharged
Performance. Level up your business with the latest technologies.
With 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, Intel® NUC 12 Pro Mini PCs, Kits, and Boards deliver the latest in powerful performance for edge computing, collaboration, home offices, and more.
Intel vPro® Platform
Created for IT professionals, Intel vPro® Enterprise sets the standard for business: multilayer hardware-based security, efficient remote manageability, business-class performance, and PC fleet stability. Powerful, proven performance for today and tomorrow.
Device Management Is Built in
Stay on top of all of your devices. Oversite tools like Application Monitor, Player Failover and Advanced Features make Intel NUC devices easy for admins.
All Day, Every Day
Intel® NUC devices are engineered, built, and backed by Intel for 24/7 commercial use1, perfect for your "always on" needs like digital signage, security systems and more.
Powerful Tools for Digital Signage
Intel® NUC Pro Software Suite(NPSS) ensures that digital signage applications stay running and enables player redundancy, agnostic of CMS package.
The Power of Small
With a 4" x 4" footprint, pint-sized Intel® NUC 12 Pro Mini PCs and Kits are available in two chassis, including tall kits with a 2.5" drive bay and an internal expansion bay.
- CPU Type:
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1240P
- Memory installed:
- No Memory
- No Memory:
- 2 x 260Pin SO-DIMM
- Memory Type Supported:
- DDR4 3200
- Max Memory Supported:
- Dual Channel Memory Supported:
- 1x M.2 22x80 socket supporting PCIe x4 Gen 4 NVMe from 128GB to 8TB or SATA SSD from 128GB to 2TB | 1x M.2 22x42 socket (non-dual-LAN only) supporting, PCIe x1 Gen3 NVMe from 128GB to 512GB or SATA SSD from 128GB to 512GB
- Wireless LAN:
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211, 802.11ax
- 12-20VDC variable DC input
- Power Supply:
- 120W 19V PSU supplied
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.