Kingston SEDC1000BM8/960G DC1000B Data Center Series 960GB M.2 NVMe Gen 3.0 Boot Drive for Enterprise Servers
- 0.10 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
DC1000B M.2 NVMe SSD
Boot Drive for Enterprise Servers
Kingston’s Data Center DC1000B is a high-performance M.2 (2280) NVMe PCIe SSD using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 PCIe interface with 64-layer 3D TLC NAND. DC1000B offers data centers a cost-effective boot drive solution with the reassurance they are purchasing an SSD designed for server use. The DC1000B is ideally suited for use in high-volume rack-mount servers as an internal boot drive(s) as well as for use in purpose-built systems where a high-performance M.2 SSD is needed that includes on-board power loss protection (PLP).
|M.2 (2280) NVMe PCIe SSD Gen 3.0 x 4, performance||NVMe for server boot workloads||Application optimized capacities (240GB - 960GB) keep costs low|
|On-board (PLP) Power Loss Protection||Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) with AES-XTS 256bit|
Enterprise Data Center NVMe Boot SSD M.2 NVMe SSDs are evolving within the data center providing efficiencies in booting servers to preserve valuable front-loading drive bays for data storage. Whitebox and Tier 1 Server OEMs are beginning to equip server motherboards with one or sometimes two M.2 sockets for boot purposes. While the M.2 form-factor was originally designed as a client SSD form-factor, its small physical size and high performance make it attractive for server use. Not all SSD are created equal and using a client SSD in a server application may result in poor inconsistent performance.
Applications Boot drives are used primarily for booting an OS, but in many use cases today the boot drive has a secondary purpose; logging application data and/or configured as a high-speed local cache drive. Therefore, the DC1000B was designed with added endurance (0.5 DWPD for 5yrs) to handle the OS workload as well as the extra write workload of caching and data logging. In addition to being designed for long term reliability the DC1000B is designed to deliver enterprise level performance consistency and low latency features typically not found on client SSDs. Available in 240GB and 960GB capacities
- M.2 (2280) NVMe Performance Incredible speeds of up to 2.6GB/s and 200K IOPS.
- Optimized Server Boot Drive Enhanced for boot workloads as well as caching and logging applications.
- On-board (PLP) Power Loss Protection Reduce the possibility of data loss and/or corruption on ungraceful power-off.
- Maximize Drive Bays Move boot drives internally frees up front loading drive bays for additional data storage.
- Form Factor:
- M.2, 22mm x 80mm (2280)
- PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4
- 3D TLC
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED):
- AES 256-bit Encryption
- Sequential Read/Write:
- Steady-State 4k Read/Write:
- 199,000/25,000 IOPS
- Latency Read (Avg):
- Latency Write (Avg):
- Power Loss Protection (Power Caps):
- 1095TBW (0.6 DWPD/5yrs)
- Power Consumption:
- Idle: 1.29W Average Read: 1.67W Average Write: 4.25W Max Read: 1.78W Max Write: 5.73W
- Storage temperature:
- -40°C ~ 85°C
- Operating temperature:
- 0°C ~ 70°C
- 80mm x 22mm x 3.8mm
- Vibration operating:
- 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating:
- 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
- 2 million hours
- Limited 5-years
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.