Kingston SFYRSK/1000G Fury Renegade 1TB PCIe Gen 4 NVMe M.2 Internal Gaming SSD with Heat Sink|PS5 Ready|Up to 7300MB/s
- 0.30 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
KINGSTON FURY RENEGADE SSD
FOR GAMERS, ENTHUSIASTS,
AND HIGH-POWER USERS
Kingston FURY™ Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD provides cutting-edge performance in high capacities for gaming and hardware enthusiasts seeking extreme performance for PC builds and upgrades. By leveraging the latest Gen 4x4 NVMe controller and 3D TLC NAND, Kingston FURY Renegade SSD offers blazing speeds up to 7,300/7,000MB/s read/write and up to 1,000,000 IOPS for amazing consistency and exceptional gaming experience. From game and application loading times to streaming and capturing, give your system a boost in overall responsiveness.
This heatsink model delivers an additional layer of thermal dispersion so when the game heats up, your PS5 console stays cool. With better heat management comes better stability during peak performance. Kingston FURY Renegade matches the top-tier performance of the Kingston FURY Renegade memory line to produce the ultimate team that will keep you at the top of your game.
Available in capacities from 500GB–4TB to store an extensive library of your favorite games and media.
› Incredible PCIe Gen4x4
› Available with heatsink
› Slim M.2 2280 form factor
› High capacities
› PS5™ Ready
FEATURES / BENEFITS
|Level up with PCIe 4.0 NVMe — Dominate with cutting-edge Gen 4x4 intense speeds up to 7,300/7,000MB/s read/write and up to 1,000,000 IOPS performance.||More space to play — Get all the latest titles and DLC available. Performance with high capacities up to 4TB to store your favorite games and media.|
|Maximize your motherboard — Powerful slim M.2 form factor to enhance your gaming rig and laptop.||PS5™ Ready — Game-changing storage designed to maximize your play. Optional integrated aluminum heatsink model provides an additional layer of thermal dispersion to cool the drive and maintain peak performance.|
- Form Factor:
- M.2 2280
- PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe
- Phison E18
- 3D TLC
- Sequential Read/Write:
- Random 4K Read/Write:
- up to 900,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- Total Bytes Written (TBW):
- Power Consumption:
- 5mW Idle / 0.33W Avg / 2.8W (MAX) Read / 6.3W (MAX) Write
- Storage Temperature:
- Operating Temperature:
- Vibration Operating:
- 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration Non-operating:
- 20G Peak (20-1000Hz)
- 1,800,000 hours
- Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.