Lexar LNM610-500RBNA NM610 500GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe Solid State Drive
- 0.30 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- High-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface: 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/s write - NVMe 1. 3 supported
- Get 3. 5x the speed of a SATA-based SSD
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity check) and 3D NAND Flash
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts
- Three-year limited product support
Lexar NM610 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD
Elevate your PC’s performance with faster speed and more efficiency
Designed to elevate your PC experience with faster load times and transfer speeds from boot-up to shut down, the Lexar NM610 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD will put you in the computing fast lane with speeds up 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/ write (1). The NM610 is supported by the PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3 technology standard and built with 3D NAND flash for higher capacity and more efficiency without unnecessary slowdowns. With outstanding endurance thanks to no moving parts it’s cooler, quieter, and more reliable than a traditional hard disk drive, plus it’s also shock and vibration resistant (2).
- High-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface: 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/s write (1) - NVMe 1.3 supported
- Get 3.5x the speed of a SATA-based SSD (3)
- Ideal for PC enthusiasts
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check)
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts (2)
PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe ––The upgrade that puts in 3.5x the work
Move beyond the pace of a SATA SSD’s with an upgrade to the Lexar NM610 and get 3.5x the speed of SATA-based SSD (3). With PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3 standard, and speeds up to 2100MB/s read and 1600MB/s write, you will feel the improved performance from boot ups, software load times, and transfers giving you maximum efficiency without the constant slowdowns. The NM610 is built with 3D NAND flash inside.
Ideal for PC enthusiast
With sequential read speeds of up to 2100MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 1600MB/s (1), you’ll enjoy better all-around performance for your PC. That’s faster boot-ups, data transfers and application load times compared to a SATA SSD (3).
Built to last
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NM610 SSD has no moving parts, so it’s less likely to fail. On top of that, it’s also shock and vibration resistant (2), making it one robust and reliable SSD.
Reduced power consumption and cooler operation makes the battery life last longer than an HDD.
- Form Factor:
- M.2 2280
- PCIe Gen3x4
- NAND flash:
- 3D TLC
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.