Lexar LSD64GCBNA1667 Professional 1667X 64GB SDXC Uhs-II/U3 Memory Card
- 0.20 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Get high-speed performance with UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer Speed up to 250MB/s (1667x)
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080P full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- Large capacity options up to 256GB let you enjoy shooting longer without changing cards
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
Professional-level performance with exceptional quality
The Lexar® Professional 1667x SDXC™ UHS-II card let you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos, including 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 250MB/s (1667x)1. This card leverages UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) for high-speed performance. This dramatically accelerates workflow from start to finish.
Shoot high-quality images and 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
Using a DSLR, cinema-quality video cameras or 3D camera you’ll be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
Capture extended lengths of video with high-capacity options
With growing HD, 3D, and 4K video capabilities, you need high-performance cards you can rely on, and high-capacity options to keep you shooting longer without changing cards. The Lexar Professional 1667x SDXC™ UHS-II card makes it easy by leveraging UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) performance and providing you with large capacity options up to 256GB.
Save time with dramatically ccelerated workflow
The high-speed performance of Lexar Professional 1667x SDXC™ UHS-II cards dramatically accelerate your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography2.
Backwards compatible at the highest UHS-I speeds
For versatility, the cards are also backwards compatible with UHS-I devices, performing up to the maximum thresholds of UHS-I speed capabilities. The cards also work with older, non-UHS-I devices, performing at Class 10 speeds.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- Speed Class:
- Class 10, U3, V60
- up to 250MB/s read, up to 120MB/s write
- Operating Temperature:
- 0° to 70° C (32°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature:
- -25° to 85° C (-13°F to 185°F)
- Dimension (L x W x H):
- 1.25” x 0.95” x 0.08”
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.