MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti DirectX 12 GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
THE ULTIMATE PC GAMING PLATFORM
Get Game Ready with GeForce® GTX.
GeForce GTX graphics cards are the most advanced ever created. Discover unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and next-generation gaming experiences.
THE LATEST GAMING TECHNOLOGIES
Pascal is built to meet the demands of next generation displays, including ultra-high-resolution and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences. Plus, it includes revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast FinFET and supporting DirectX® 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
DUAL FANS THERMAL DESIGN
Dual fans covers more area of heatsink to take heat away more efficiently.
MILITARY CLASS 4 COMPONENTS
One of the deciding factors in performance is the quality of the components used. That is why MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components. Only these components have proven durable enough to withstand the torturous circumstances of extreme gaming and overclocking for extended usage.
With their aluminum core design, Solid CAP's have been a staple in high-end component designs and provides lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) as well as its over-10-year lifespan.
THE FUTURE OF GAMING
The smoothest, fastest and most exciting gaming experience ever by eliminating screen tearing, display shutter and input lag.
Ultra-high resolution (UHD) delivers 4x the resolution of 1080p content, enabling much sharper and crisper images with delicate details during gaming.
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.
|MODEL NAME||GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC|
|GRAPHICS PROCESSING UNIT||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti|
|NTERFACE||PCI Express x16 3.0|
|CORE CLOCKS||1455 MHz / 1341 MHz|
|MEMORY CLOCK SPEED||7008 MHz|
|MEMORY||4GB GDDR5 (128-bit)|
|OUTPUT||DisplayPort (Version 1.4) / HDMI (Version 2.0) / DL-DVI-D|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||75 W|
|RECOMMENDED PSU||300 W|
|CARD DIMENSION(MM)||215 x 112 x 38 mm|
|WEIGHT (CARD / PACKAGE)||444 g / 794 g|
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.