Pioneer BDR-XD07B 6x Slim Portable USB 3.0 BD/DVD/CD Burner
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Long-term data protection with M-DISC™
- USB 3.0
- Super Lightweight (230g) and Portable
- Auto Quiet, PowerRead™, and PureRead 3+ features
- Up to 6x writing speed on BD-R & BD-R DL media
- Supports BDXL, Blu-ray, DVD, and CD media
6x Slim Portable USB 3.0 BD/DVD/CD Burner. Supports BDXL™ And M-Disc™ Format. Super Lightweight. USB Bus Powered. Cyberlink Software Included
The BDR-XD07B is one of the world's smallest and lightest BD/DVD/CD portable burners supporting BDXL and M-DISC. The ultra-compact 133×133mm USB 3.0 drive can read and write to all BDXL discs1 including BD-R triple-layer 100GB media, BD-R quad-layer 128GB media, and BD-RE triple layer 100GB media, as well as conventional Blu-ray discs (single-layer 25GB media and dual-layer 50GB media). The portable device, measuring only 133mm (W) X 133mm (D) X 14.8mm (H) and weighing a mere 230g, also has the ability to be powered directly via USB (no AC adaptor required).
The BDR-XD07B includes CyberLink Software, “CyberLink Media Suite 10” only for Windows OS. It is needed to be downloaded through the WEB. (https://jpn.pioneer/ja/pcperipherals/bdd/eula/cyberlink_media_suite/en.php) Product key for free download is included. PowerDVD™14 delivers award winning playback software and will even upscale standard-definition content to high-definition quality. PowerDirector® 15 LE allows you to import your home movies, edit them, and then upload them to social media sites. Power2Go® 8 gives you the ability to burn your valuable files to Blu-ray (including triple and quad layer BDXL discs), DVD or CD media. With BDXL and M-DISC support, you can now back up your files with fewer discs than ever before, and since the drive is portable and USB bus powered, all of this can be done virtually anywhere.
Long-term data protection with M-DISC™ Support
Support reading and writing M-DISC™(DVD, BD: SL25GB/DL50GB/TL100GB) introduced by Millenniata, Inc.
Compact, well-balanced body
・Clamshell type that enables the easy takein and takeout of a disc in a narrow place.
・230g super lightweight and 133×133mm CD size compact body
“PureRead 3+” that faithfully reads audio CDs
Scratches and fingerprints on your CDs can cause them to skip. A drive normally makes a calculated guess at the unreadable data and attempts to correct this to match the original music. However, this is not 100% accurate. PureRead3+, when enabled, makes the drive reread the obscured data to extract the original music as accurately as possible4.
※The above image is for illustrative purposes only.
Store more data
An eco-friendly drive
・Smaller packaging- saves resources and fuel transportation.
・Reduced power consumption on external USB drives which allows for eco-friendly USB bus-powered drives.
Smooth movie playback
A smarter drive
Wide blank media support
- Operating System::
- Windows7 / Windows8 / Windows8.1 / Windows10
- 1 Available USB 3.0/2.0 port
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 (2.66MHz), AMD Phenom 9450 (2.1GHz) or faster
- Intel G45, NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT, AMD Radeon HD2600 or faster
- 2GB RAM required for Blu-ray playback / 3GB RAM or greater recommended for editing HD video
- Data Buffer:
- 4 MB
- 133 mm x 133 mm x 14.8mm (W x D x H)
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.