Sapphire 11323-02-20G PULSE AMD RADEON RX 7900 XT GAMING OC 20GB GDDR6 GRAPHICS CARD
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Digital Power Design
SAPPHIRE NITRO+ & PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series are designed with digital power which provides accurate power control and excellent power efficiency
Ultra High Performance Conductive Polymer Aluminum Capacitor
The Ultra High Performance Conductive Polymer Aluminum Capacitor has a small PCB foot print but high volumetric capacitance that makes 20-phase power possible on the RX 7900 series graphics card. The capacitor offers stable capacitance at a high frequency and temperature with very low signal noise, ensuring the stability and reliability of the product.
High TG Copper PCB
The GPU is mounted on to the high-density 14 layer 2oz Copper and high TG PCB to match the rapid speed, high current and increased power requirement of the GPU and memory to guarantee high stability of the PCB during operation.
Angular Velocity Fan Blade
The Angular Velocity Fan Blade provides a double layer of downward air pressure which alongside the air pressure on the outer ring of the Axial fan, results in up to 44% more downward air pressure and up to 19% more airflow for a quieter and cooler operation when compared to the previous generations.
Optimized Composite Heatpipe
The composite heatpipes are fine-tuned for each individual cooling design with optimal heat flow, efficiently and evenly spreading out the heat to the entire cooling module.
In order to protect your card, the SAPPHIRE cards have fuse protection built into the circuit of the external PCI-E power connector to keep the components safe.
Graphics Card Supporter
Bundled with a graphics card supporter to keep the graphics card in place on the PCIe Slot.
These feature Dual Ball bearing fans, which have an approximately 85% longer lifespan than sleeve bearings in our tests. The improvements to the fan blades means the solution is up to 10% quieter than the previous generation.
- AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT Graphics Card
- Engine Clock:
- Boost Clock: Up to 2450 MHz Game Clock: Up to 2075 MHz
- Stream Processors:
- Compute Units:
- 84 CU (with RT+AI Accelerators)
- Infinity Cache:
- Ray Accelerators:
- Memory Size/Bus:
- 20GB/320 bit GDDR6
- Memory Clock:
- 20 Gbps Effective
- Maximum 4 Displays
- HDMI™: 7680×4320 DisplayPort 2.1: 7680×4320
- PCI-Express 4.0 x16
- 2x HDMI 2x DisplayPort
- BIOS Support:
- Dual UEFI
- Game Index:
- 3 Fans
- Form Factor:
- 2.7 slot, ATX
- Power Consumption:
- 331W Total Board Power
- Linux®, Windows® 10, and Windows 11. 64-bit operating system required
- Power Supply:
- Minimum 800 Watt
- Power Connector:
- 2 x 8-pin
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.