Seagate ST2000VX008 SkyHawk Surveillance 2TB SATAIII 3.5" 64MB Hard Drive
- 1.30 LBS
- Maximum Purchase:
- 4 units
- Calculated at Checkout
- ImagePerfect firmware supports 24x7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions.
- Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage.
- ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty, improved total cost of ownership, reduces maintenance costs.
- Workload rating of 180TB/year, perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems.
- Lower power consumption reduces heat emissions, improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
Skyhawk Surveillance Drives
See More. Store More
Leverage up to 14TB for 24x7 workloads with drives designed for DVR and NVR systems. SkyHawk surveillance drives support up to 64 HD cameras and 32 AI streams, and are equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect to minimize dropped frames. SkyHawk Health Management is included.
24×7 Clear Streaming
Improve reliability by up to 30% over traditional desktop drives with surveillance-optimized firmware.
Rely on 9× the workload rating of desktop drives—up to 550TB/year.
SkyHawk Health Management
Improve overall reliability when your SV system is populated with SkyHawk drives and SHM.
2-Year Data Recovery Plan
Defy user error, data corruption, fire, and flood damage with optional 2-year data recovery plans.
Design for Performance and Reliability
Built for Surveillance
Built for home and SMB surveillance, SkyHawk handles all your video data backup and streaming needs.
Heavy Workloads? No problem.
SkyHawk drives are not typical drives. They support heavy surveillance workloads by design.
ImagePerfect firmware is surveillance-optimized and equipped with Acutrac technology for vibration tolerance to ensure perfect video integrity.
Take the Long View
SkyHawk Health Management monitors and analyzes drive health, offering options on how to improve performance.
- SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Form Factor:
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.