Seagate ST4000NM0035 4TB 3.5-Inch SATAIII 6Gbps 7200RPM 128MB Enterprise Bare
- 1.40 LBS
- Maximum Purchase:
- 4 units
- Calculated at Checkout
ENTERPRISE CAPACITY 3.5 HDD 4TB 512N SATAConfidently store up to 8TB of data without sacrificing performance.
- Quickly access and store data with blazingly fast random performance – over 100% faster than last generation HDD
- Enjoy peace of mind with field-proven ninth-generation technology for reliable access to unstructured data -- in the same 3.5-inch footprint!
- Have confidence with a drive that ensures 24x7 consistent performance –every transaction, every day
- Efficiently delivers easy integration into replicated and RAID bulk storage systems with 12Gb/s SAS and SATA 6Gb/s interface options
MAXIMUM CAPACITY AND BUILT FOR SPEEDSupporting the industry’s best response times for an 8TB nearline drive, Seagate’s Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD enables the fastest data transfers thanks to our comprehensive advanced caching technology.Meet your storage workload requirements in the most efficient and cost-effective data center footprint available on the market today. With user-definable innovative technology advancements like PowerBalance™, PowerChoice™ and RAID Rebuild™, you have the control to tailor your bulk storage requirements for even greater improvements in lowering your total cost of ownership.
WORLD-CLASS RELIABILITY MEETS HIGH-CAPACITYWhen building maximum density server and storage solutions with Seagate’s 8TB Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD, you can rest easy knowing that your storage infrastructure can scale to meet your growing capacity needs while offering your users a consistent and predictable response rate. Built to support enterprise-class nearline workloads of 550TB per year and backed by a 2M hour MTBF and 5-year limited warranty, the Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD ensures you can meet all of your bulk storage SLAs.
RELIABLE, ROBUST BULK DATA STORAGE FOR A 24×7 WORLDHigh capacity storage for multi-drive chassis requires predictable and reliable performance. The Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD is built to support enterprise-class nearline workloads of up 550TB per year, which is up to 10× the rated workload of desktop HDDs. Clearly, the Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD can help to ensure that you meet your rigorous bulk storage SLAs. Choose from 12Gb/s SAS or SATA 6Gb/s interfaces for easy integration into existing platforms.
PROTECT DATA WITH SED OPTIONSEnterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD protects data where it lives―on the drive. Choose from government-grade SED FIPS 140-2 option1 or SED models with Seagate Instant Secure Erase2 technology for easy and cost effective drive disposal.
|Series||Enterprise Capacity 3.5|
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.