Seagate ST8000DM004 Barracuda 8TB SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive
- 1.39 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Capacity : 8TB
- Cost-effective storage upgrade for laptop or desktop computers
- Store all your games, music, movies and more with up to 8TB of storage
- SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance; 256MB Cache
- Seagate Secure models for hardware-based data security
- Instant Secure Erase allows safe and easy drive retirement
Bringing together amazing versatility, outstanding performance and unmatched dependability, the Seagate BarraCuda 3.5" internal hard drives provide an ideal solution for desktop or desktop-related storage.
- Versatile HDDs for all your computing needs bring you industry-leading excellence in personal computing.
- Rock-solid reliability built on over 20 years of BarraCuda innovation
- Capacities up to 8 TB for desktops, BarraCuda leads the market with the widest range of storage options available.
- SATA 6 Gbps interface optimizes burst performance.1
- Advanced Power modes help save energy without sacrificing performance. 1
- Hardware-based data security & Instant secure erase 2,3
- Desktop PCs
- All-in-one computers
- Home servers
- Direct-attached external storage devices (DAS)
HDD Capacity. SSD Attitude.
Coupled with Intel Optane memory, a revolutionary class of non-volatile memory, BarraCuda hard drives deliver it all.
- SSD-like performance and responsiveness.
- Massive capacity of up to 8TB
- Twice the speed of standard drives for boot and load applications.4
- Affordability with zero compromises
Versatile and dependable, Seagate's BarraCuda drives are inspired by the past but ready for the future. BarraCuda drives are a cost-effective way to handle all your computing needs - working, playing storing your movies and music, and more.
All hard drives in the BarraCuda family come equipped with Multi-Tier Caching Technology (MTC). MTC takes your PC to new performance levels, so you can load applications and files faster than ever before. By applying intelligent layers of NAND Flash, DRAM and media cache technologies, BarraCuda delivers improved read and write performance by optimizing data flow.
Superior Data Security
Seagate Secure models3 provide Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) hardware-based data security and deliver an Instant Secure Erase feature for safe, fast and easy drive retirement. They meet NIST 800-88 media sanitization specifications and also support the Trusted Computer Group (TCG) Opal standard3,5.
The BarraCuda family of reliable hard drives is here to stay, for years to come. Experience - For more than 20 years, Seagate has manufactured and delivered the super-reliable BarraCuda family of drives BarraCuda - Seagate's drive-reliability data simply speaks for itself, and the BarraCuda family is often recognized by leading publications and customers.
- SATA 6.0Gb/s
- 5400 RPM
- Average Latency:
- Form Factor:
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.