SkyAMP Pro SAPOM6 Enterprise class Cellular (4G), WiFi (2.4 GHz), and Bluetooth signal booster with 1,000 ft range.
- 19.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
SkyAMP Pro SAPOM6 Enterprise class Cellular (4G), WiFi (2.4 GHz), and Bluetooth signal booster with 1,000 ft range
in one device the Pro has a 1,000 ft range. Our enterprise class patented SkyAMP technology amplifies, cleans, and spreads the cellular, WiFi and bluetooth signals inside and outside your building or property.
- RANGE: 1,000 ft
- BOOST: 100% WiFi, 3+ Cell Bars
- SUPPORTS: WiFi & Bluetooth Or Cell
*No power required
Your signal problems solved in one unpowered device. The SkyAMP Pro amplifies, spreads, and cleans 4G cellular service for all major US carriers as well as WiFi and Bluetooth signals. Groundbreaking technology means The Pro doesn’t need any power or configuration. Check out our positioning guide for ideal results. The SkyAMP Pro can be used inside and outside, with high quality materials that have undergone 1,000 hours of testing in the harshest of environments, the Pro can be placed anywhere.
One Solution to
Boost All Signals
From dropped phone calls to sluggish downloads, a poor wireless connection can greatly disrupt your important personal and business activities. SkyAMP provides a simple, unpowered solution for all your wireless service issues by amplifying WiFi, Bluetooth, and 4G cellular signals for a better, clearer connection.
Versatile and Scalable
With broad compatibility across all sorts of wireless signals and carrier companies, SkyAMP is suitable for all sorts of personal and commercial uses. We offer dedicated solutions for personal, travel, commercial, and government use, so no matter your signal needs, there is a SkyAMP that’s perfect for you.
Uniquely Power Independent
SkyAMP products are unique among wireless signal boosters in that it is an entirely unpowered solution. Our devices are constructed with specialized metallic materials and with our proprietary designs to allow the device to amplify wireless waves similarly to solid-state technology. As a result of this innovation, SkyAMP can continue to provide more stable wireless connectivity even in disaster situations where local power is unavailable.
Simple and Effortless Installation
SkyAMP is an easy-to-use solution that works out of the box with no finicky setup or regular administration required. For best results, we recommend placing the device on a wood surface that’s 6’ - 10’ feet off the ground for optimal performance. The device must be placed upright and not on a metal object or surface to function.
SkyAMP solutions offer full compatibility for 4G (LTE) devices and support for a wide range of telecom and internet service providers across the entire US.
Stay up to date on Carriers, please visit at www.skyamp.com/carriers/
- Product Name:
- SkyAMP Pro
- Device Dimensions (LxWxH in Inches):
- 20.0 x 10.0 x 12.0
- Signal Range:
- 1000 ft
- • 100% WiFi • At least 3 Cell Bars
- • Large Office Buildings • Schools & Universities • Campgrounds • Factories • Job Sites & Pipelines
- Brands or Carriers Supported:
- WiFi & Bluetooth (2.4GhZ) Plus, All Supported Cellular Carriers* (4G)
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.