Thermaltake PS-TPD-0650FNFAGU-1 Toughpower GF1 650W 80+ Gold Full Modular Power Supply
- 6.40 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- 80+ GOLD and INTEL C6/C7 STATES READY - Deliver up to 90% efficiency to optimize the work with all generations of Intel’s processors
- ULTRA QUIET 140mm HYDRAULIC BEARING FAN - Self-lubricated hydraulic bearing PWM fan guarantee superior cooling performance and silent operation
- SMART ZERO FAN - Quiet and efficient operation. Fan works only when PSU work load goes over 30%. A switch at the back can be turned off to have the fan spun constantly
- 16AWG WIRES - Upgraded CPU/PCI E main cables (16AWG wires) for high end enthusiasts' PCs
- JAPANESE CAPACITORS - 100% high quality 105°C (221°F) Japanese capacitors offer the highest stability, durability, and reliability
- ZERO CABLE PLATFORM - Daughterboards are directly soldered to the motherboard for better heat dissipation and impressive output power quality
- <30 mV LOW RIPPLE NOISE - Low ripple ensures excellent performance and keeps performance-critical components, such as high-end graphic card, operating reliably longer
Toughpower GF1 650W - TT Premium Edition
80 PLUS Gold certified fully modular PSU with hydraulic-bearing fan.
The fully modular Toughpower GF1 series is available in 650W-850W models and built to deliver 80 PLUS Gold efficiency. The series features a 140mm hydraulic-bearing fan, Japanese capacitors and other premium components to help deliver a continuous and stable power with an ambient temperature up to 50°C, while near-silent operation and reliable performance are guaranteed. With an ample 10-year warranty, the Toughpower GF1 is able to satisfy the market, where PC enthusiasts are looking for a premium power supply with all the latest features.
Farewell to messy cables! We have connected the back panel and the PCB with a copper plate for better heat dissipation and impressive output power quality.
Ultra-Quiet 140mm Hydraulic-Bearing Fan
Featuring a 140mm hydraulic-bearing fan with intelligent RPM controls to help guarantee superior cooling performance and near-silent operation.
<30mV Low-Ripple Noise
All ripples are lower than 30mV on +12V, +5V or +3.3V from 0% to 100% load to ensure a stable operation and keep your performance-critical components to function reliably for longer.
Extremely Strict Voltage Regulation <±2%
The voltage regulation, more strict than Intel’s standard ±5% for major rails and ±10% for -12V, is set to no more than ±2% for major rails to meet the highest performance.
Fully Modular Low-Profile Flat Cable
Offers cable selection for users while powering the system at an advantageous voltage. Low-profile flat black cable makes cable management easier, reduces clutter and increases airflow inside the chassis.
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.