Thermaltake Toughpower TF1 1550W 80+ Titanium Full Modular Power Supply, 10 Year Warranty PS-TPD-1550FNFATU-1
- 11.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Toughpower TF1 1550W - TT Premium Edition
Designed for overclockers, user’s with high-end system demands, and more, the Toughpower TF1 Titanium 1550W delivers 80 PLUS Titanium efficiency to satisfy their needs. Besides the critical features like <30mV low ripple noise, extremely strict Voltage Regulation < ±2%, and Hold up time> 16 milliseconds, Thermaltake also added three vital features to make sure Toughpower TF1 Titanium 1550W can consistently and safely power up the whole system. Firstly, Low Transient Response Secondly, Inrush current <50 Ampere. Lastly, 12V OCP protection is covered. With all the advantages plus a 10-years warranty, the Toughpower TF1 Titanium 1550W can satisfy the market, where PC enthusiasts are looking for a premium power supply with all the latest features.
Turbo Fan Button
The turbofan button is designed to maximize airflow intake around 2400±10% RPM to cool down the power supply when it is in a full load. Users can easily push the button behind the PSU panel to use this function.
Extra Jumper Accessory
The Toughpower TF1 Titanium 1550W comes with an extra jumper to provide electricity to the system without connecting to the motherboard. If you need more than one power supply to power up your system, the extra jumper will help a lot.
Low Transient Response
The transient response is a measure of how well the power source can hold its output constant in response to load changes. We make sure that we can keep the results comply with 12V ＜ 1 %, 5V＜ 3%, and 3.3V ＜ 5% to avoid PSU output voltage deviation causing subsequent equipment malfunction or even shut down.
Inrush current ＜ 50 Ampere
Inrush current is the instantaneous high input current drawn by a power supply or electrical equipment at turn-on. This arises because of the high initial currents required to charge the capacitors, inductors, or transformers. We make sure that the test results are under 50 ampere to avoid damage to the PSU components.
140mm Pulse Width Modulation Fan
Featuring a 140mm Pulse Width Modulation Fan with intelligent RPM controls to help guarantee superior cooling performance and near-silent operation.
Premium Japanese 105°C/221°F Capacitors.
Providing great durability as well as offering the highest stability, while remaining reliable.
- RGB FAN:
- FORM FACTOR:
- MAX. OUTPUT CAPACITY:
- PEAK OUTPUT CAPACITY:
- DIMENSION ( W / H / D ):
- 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 180mm(D)
- PFC (POWER FACTOR CORRECTION):
- Active PFC
- POWER GOOD SIGNAL:
- 100-500 msec
- INPUT VOLTAGE:
- 100V – 240V~
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:
- 0°C to + 50°C
- COOLING SYSTEM:
- 14cm PWM fan
- SAFETY APPROVAL:
- CE/cTUVus/TÜV/FCC/BSMI/EAC/ CCC
- PCI-E CONNECTOR:
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.