WD 4TB Ultrastar DC HC310 7200RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
- 1.58 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Designed with a workload rating up to 550TB per year, 10X desktop rating
- Up to 2.5M hours MTBF with a 5-year limited warranty
- Five generations of HelioSeal™ technology (10TB and above)
- Rotational Vibration Safeguard (RVS) technology for vibration protection
Designed for demanding workloads, WD Ultrastar hard drives are inspired by innovation and ready for the future. With advanced technologies and enterprise-class reliability, Ultrastar hard drives are a cost-effective way to safeguard more of your valuable data. They are dedicated to create environments for your data to thrive.
Delivering dependable performance to any storage environment, Ultrastar hard drives are designed with a workload rating up to 550TB per year, among the highest of any 3.5-inch hard drive.
Ultrastar is our top-end drive for data centers. With up to 2.5 million hours MTBF, Ultrastar hard drives deliver reliability and durability, are built for yearly operation (24x7x365) within the most demanding storage environments.
Featured in over 30 million Western Digital hard drives shipped, HelioSeal technology allows for higher capacities and lower power on large storage arrays. And now on its 5th generation design, HelioSeal technology is field-tested and proven to deliver high capacity, reliability, and power efficiency you can trust.
Enhanced Rotational Vibration Safeguard (RVS) technology uses sophisticated electronics to monitor the drive and correct linear and rotational vibrations in real time for improved performance versus traditional desktop drives in high-vibration environments.
Each read-write head's fly height is adjusted in real time to ensure consistent performance for reduced errors and optimized reliability.
Ultrastar drives feature a dual-stage actuator head positioning system for a high degree of accuracy. The primary stage provides course displacement while the secondary stage uses piezoelectric motion to fine tune the head positioning to a higher degree of precision.
All Ultrastar hard drives are extensively tested across a variety of popular OEM storage systems, SATA controllers, and host bus adapters to ensure ease of integration for a plug and play solution.
This family of 7200 RPM-class hard drives delivers the fastest performance with the highest workload rating of any drive in Western Digital's hard drive lineup.
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.