WD HUH721212ALE600 He12 0F29590 12TB 3.5" SATAIII 7200RPM 512e ISE Hard Drive
- 1.50 LBS
- Maximum Purchase:
- 4 units
- Calculated at Checkout
- 7200 RPM 256MB Cache
- SATA 6.0Gb/s
- For Enterprise Storage
- Instant secure erase (ISE), endurance optimized with field-proven helium design
- Dual safe firmware for reliable updates, 2.5M MTBF, power efficient with low idle W/TB than air-filled drives
- High capacity storage for big data storage applications, perfect for cloud and hyperscale storage that need durability and security
- Optimal for high-density data centers and centralized video surveillance for reliability, capacity density, and power efficiency
- 12TB of storage capacity, SATA III interface, 256MB buffer, 7200 RPM spindle rotational speed
More Value to the Data Center with Maximum Capacity, Power Efficiency and Reliability
Laying the foundation for a worry-free data center, Western Digital delivers capacity to conquer the data explosion – Ultrastar DC HC520, previously known as Ultrastar He12 and part of our HC500 series of helium-filled hard drives. Designed to handle workloads up to 550TB per year, the Ultrastar DC HC520 is the industry’s first 12TB drive and uses traditional perpendicular magnetic recording (PMR) technology to make it dropin ready for any enterprise-capacity application or environment. This high capacity helium drive offers one of the lowest power profiles in the industry to help data center architects meet eco-environmental goals and requirements. Targeted at 2.5M hours MTBF, the Ultrastar DC HC520 provides the highest reliability rating available of all HDDs on the market today by building on the successful design of its 10TB, 8TB and 6TB predecessors. Trust Western Digital and the Ultrastar DC HC520 to deliver more capacity, more efficiency, more reliability and more value to your data center.
HelioSeal Technology Helps Solve Challenges Facing Next Generation Data Centers
Lowering the total cost of ownership (TCO) has become the focus of data center architects and the Ultrastar DC HC520 provides the best value proposition and greatest storage efficiency available. Compared to 8TB Ultrastar air-filled drives, this HelioSeal hard drive provides 50% more capacity, uses 52% less power (Watts/TB), and is 25% more reliable, rated at 2.5M hours MTBF.
Data Durability and Data Security to Support Compliance and Privacy Requirements
As drive capacity grows beyond single-digit TBs, object storage systems with erasure coding provide better data durability compared to RAID systems, given its tolerance for simultaneous error conditions.
- SATA 6.0Gb/s
- 7200 RPM
- Form Factor:
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.