WD Purple Pro Surveillance 12TB Internal Hard Drive HDD - 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache, 3.5 in WD121PURP
- 1.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
WD WD121PURP 12TB WD Purple Pro Surveillance Internal Hard Drive HDD - 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache, 3.5 in
Advanced Storage for Smart Video Solutions
WD Purple™ Pro drives are designed for advanced AI-enabled recorders, video analytics servers and deep learning solutions requiring additional capacity, performance and workload capability.
- Engineered with advanced capabilities needed for high-end smart video solutions
- High performance, reliability and workload capability for advanced AI-enabled recorders, video analytics appliances, deep-learning servers and cloud-based storage, including RAID and JBOD configurations.
- Supports up to 550 TB/yr workload rate2.
- Designed with tarnish-resistant components for harsh environments, and with additional robustness for multi-bay enclosures
Storage for advanced smart video solutions
WD Purple™ Pro drives are designed for new generations of high-end AI-enabled recorders, video analytics appliances, deep-learning servers and cloud solutions that can benefit from high-capacity storage with high performance and additional workload capability. WD Purple Pro drives feature AllFrame™ AI technology, which helps reduce frame loss, improve overall video playback, and not only enables recording of multiple streams per camera but also supports up to 32 AI streams per drive for deep learning analytics within the system. WD Purple Pro drives also feature enterprise-class performance, data integrity and drive reliability, especially in larger-scale systems and enclosures where operational vibration is present.
Empower your smart video solution.
Western Digital is a worldwide leader in the hard drive industry. With WD Purple™ Pro smart video storage, you have a drive engineered for high performance, durability and workload capability for advanced always-on AI-enabled smart video recorders, appliances, and servers. Efficiently and effectively extract value and insights from streamed and stored video, and help deliver a smarter world with advanced WD Purple Pro smart video storage.
Western Digital's exclusive AllFrame™ AI technology
All WD Purple™ Pro drives are equipped with AllFrame AI technology, which not only improves ATA streaming to help reduce frame loss and improve overall video playback, but supports up to 32 AI streams for Deep Learning analytics within the system.
Multiple cameras, multiple streams
Modern recorders now support multiple video streams per camera. WD Purple™ Pro drives are optimized to support up to 64 HD single-stream cameras4, and can also support many of the latest smart cameras that transmit multiple streams. With this flexibility, you can upgrade or scale your security or smart video solution in the future.
Advanced workload capability for advanced systems
WD Purple™ Pro drives feature a workload rating up to 550TB/year2 to support the heavy video data capture and analysis found in advanced AI-enabled recorders, video analytics appliances, deep learning analytics servers and cloud-based storage. The combination of streaming optimizations and enhanced durability and reliability make WD Purple Pro smart video storage ideal for all analytics servers, whether processing video streamed directly from cameras or large-scale captured video data sets.
Designed for reliable operation in advanced high-performance smart video solutions
With an MTBF of up to 2.5 million hours3 (12TB, 14TB, and 18TB1), WD Purple™ Pro drives are engineered for advanced smart video solutions that operate 24/7. With tarnish-resistant components and full multi-bay support, WD Purple Pro drives deliver reliable operation in large scale surveillance systems even in harsh environments.
Field-proven high capacity
Now on its 6th generation, field-proven HelioSeal™ technology delivers trusted high-capacity WD Purple™ Pro hard drives (12TB, 14TB and 18TB1) for the massive storage needs of AI-driven smart video and deep learning analytics.
Proactive storage management with WDDA
Western Digital® Device Analytics™ (WDDA) provides a wealth of storage device parametric operational and diagnostic data to compatible systems; algorithms interpret the data and direct the system to alert system administrators of specific recommended actions to address potential issues. WDDA is intended to empower OEMs, system integrators, and IT professionals to better monitor and proactively manage supported storage devices to maintain optimal operation.
Five year limited-warranty
As an industry-leading hard drive manufacturer, Western Digital stands behind WD Purple™ Pro smart video storage with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Cache Size:
- 256 MB
- Disk Speed (RPM):
- Transfer Rate:
- up to 245MB/s
- 147mm x 101.6mm x 26.1mm
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.