WD WD Purple Pro Surveillance WD141PURP 14TB Internal Hard Drive HDD 14TB - 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 512 MB Cache, 3.5 inch
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
WD WD Purple Pro Surveillance WD141PURP 14TB Internal Hard Drive HDD WD141PURP 14TB - 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 512 MB Cache, 3.5"
• Engineered with advanced capabilities needed
for high-end smart video solutions
• High performance, reliability and workload
capability for advanced AI-enabled recorders,
video analytics appliances, deep-learning servers
and cloud-based storage, including RAID and
• Supports up to 550 TB/yr workload rateÃ¢ÂÂ¶.
• Designed with tarnish-resistant components
for harsh environments, and with additional
robustness for multi-bay enclosures
Storage for advanced smart video solutions
WD Purple™ Pro drives are designed for new generations of high-end AI-enabled
recorders, video analytics appliances, deep-learning servers and cloud solutions
that can benefit from high-capacity storage with high performance and additional
workload capability. WD Purple Pro drives feature AllFrame™ AI technology, which helps
reduce frame loss, improve overall video playback, and not only enables recording of
multiple streams per camera but also supports up to 32 AI streams per drive for deep
learning analytics within the system. WD Purple Pro drives also feature enterprise-class
performance, data integrity and drive reliability, especially in larger-scale systems and
enclosures where operational vibration is present.
Empower your smart video solution.
Western Digital is a worldwide leader in the hard drive industry. With WD Purple™
Pro smart video storage, you have a drive engineered for high performance, durability
and workload capability for advanced always-on AI-enabled smart video recorders,
appliances, and servers. Efficiently and effectively extract value and insights from
streamed and stored video, and help deliver a smarter world with advanced WD Purple
Pro smart video storage.
Western Digital’s exclusive AllFrame™ AI technology
All WD Purple™ Pro drives are equipped with AllFrame AI technology, which not only
improves ATA streaming to help reduce frame loss and improve overall video playback,
but supports up to 32 AI streams for Deep Learning analytics within the system.
Multiple Cameras, Multiple Streams
Modern recorders now support multiple video streams per camera. WD Purple™ Pro
drives are optimized to support up to 64 HD single-stream cameras12, and can also support the latest smart cameras that transmit multiple streams. With this flexibility, you can
upgrade or scale your security or smart video solution in the future.
Advanced workload capability for advanced systems
WD Purple™ Pro drives feature a workload rating up to 550TB/yearÃ¢ÂÂ¶ to support the heavy
video data capture and analysis found in advanced AI-enabled recorders, video analytics
appliances, deep learning analytics servers and cloud-based storage. The combination
of streaming optimizations and enhanced durability and reliability make WD Purple Pro
smart video storage ideal for all analytics servers, whether processing video streamed
directly from cameras or large-scale captured video data sets.
Designed for reliable operation in advanced high-performance smart video solutions
With an MTBF of up to 2.5 million hours¹ (12TB, 14TB and 18TB³), WD Purple™ Pro drives
are engineered for advanced smart video solutions that operate 24/7. With tarnishresistant components and full multi-bay support, WD Purple Pro drives deliver reliable
operation in large scale surveillance systems even in harsh environments.
Field-proven high capacity
Now on its 6th generation, field-proven HelioSeal™ technology delivers trusted highcapacity WD Purple™ Pro hard drives (12TB, 14TB and 18TB³) for the massive storage
needs of AI-driven smart video and deep learning analytics.
Proactive storage management with WDDA
Western Digital® Device Analytics™ (WDDA) provides a wealth of storage device
parametric operational and diagnostic data compatible systems; algorithms interpret
the data and direct the system to alert system administrators of specific recommended
actions to address potential issues. WDDA is intended to empower OEMs, system
integrators, and IT professionals to better monitor and proactively manage supported
storage devices to maintain optimal operation.
¹ Projected values. When final, MTBF and AFR specifications will be based on a sample population and are estimated
by statistical measurements and acceleration algorithms under typical operating conditions, workload of 220TB/
year and drive temperature of 40°C. Derating of MTBF and AFR will occur above these parameters, up to 550TB
writes per year and 65°C drive temperature. MTBF and AFR ratings do not predict an individual drive’s reliability and
do not constitute a warranty.
² Not all products may be available in all regions of the world.
³ As used for storage capacity, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total
accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. As used for buffer or cache, one megabyte (MB) =
1,048,576 bytes. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second,
and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second. Effective maximum SATA 6 Gb/s transfer rate calculated
according to the Serial ATA specification published by the SATA-IO organization as of the date of this specification
sheet. Visit www.sata-io.org for details
Ã¢ÂÂ´ This drive is in compliance with the European Union Directive 2011/65/EU and Directive (EU) 2015/863 on the
restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment..
Ã¢ÂÂµ Controlled unload at ambient condition
Ã¢ÂÂ¶ Workload Rate is defined as the amount of user data transferred to or from the hard drive. Workload Rate is
annualized (TB transferred x (8760 / recorded power-on hours)). Workload Rate will vary depending on your
hardware and software components and configurations.
Ã¢ÂÂ· See support.wdc.com/warranty for regional specific warranty details.
Ã¢ÂÂ¸ Power measurements at room-ambient temperature
No non-recoverable errors during operating tests or after non-operating tests
10 On the base casting.
11 Sound power level.
12 Single stream per camera @ 3.2Mbps (1080p, H.265, 25 fps). Results may vary depending on camera resolution, file
format, frames per second, software, system settings, video quality, and other factors
- Formatted capacity:
- Form factor:
- 3.5 inch
- Advanced Format (AF):
- Recording Technology:
- RoHS compliant⁴:
- Cameras supported12:
- Up to 64 HD
- Interface transfer rate (max)³ Buffer to host Host to/from drive (sustained):
- 6 Gb/s 255 MB/s
- Cache (MB)³:
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.