WD WD140PURZ Purple 14TB Surveillance 7200RPM SATAIII 512MB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
- 1.50 LBS
- Maximum Purchase:
- 4 units
- Calculated at Checkout
- Built for 24/7 surveillance
- AllFrame technology for better performance
- Designed to support up to 64 HD cameras
- Engineered for compatibility
WD PurpleTM drives are built for 24/7, always-on, high-definition security systems. WD PurpleTM surveillance hard drives feature Western Digital's exclusive AllFrameTM technology, so you can confidently create a security system tailored to the needs of your business. Using AllFrameTM technology, WD PurpleTM drives improve video capturing and help to reduce errors, pixelation, and video interruptions that can occur in a video recorder system. WD Purple drives have an enhanced workload rating that supports systems designed for 24x7 video recording with up to 64 cameras.
Industry-leading storage. Surveillance you can trust.
Western Digital is a worldwide leader in the hard drive industry. With WD Purple surveillance storage, you have a drive engineered for high temperature, always-on surveillance systems so you can rely on quality video playback when you need it most. Whether you're protecting loved ones or monitoring your business, WD Purple offers performance you can trust.
Western Digital's Exclusive AllFrame Technology
All WD Purple drives are equipped with AllFrame technology, which improves ATA streaming to help reduce frame loss, improve overall video playback, and increase the number of hard drive bays supported within a NVR. Make your surveillance solution future-ready knowing that WD Purple drives are ready for ultra high definition cameras. WD Purple capacities up to 6TB feature AllFrame 4K technology enabling high quality recording for up to 64 cameras. WD Purple 8TB, 10TB, 12TB & 14TB capacities feature AllFrame AI technology that enables not only recording up to 64 cameras, but also supports an additional 32 streams for Deep Learning analytics within the system.
Enhanced Workload Ratings
WD Purple drives with AllFrame 4K technology feature a workload rating of up to 180TB/year - up to three times that of desktop drives - to handle the unique demands of modern video surveillance DVR and NVR systems. WD Purple drives with AllFrame AI technology feature a workload rating up to 360TB/year to support the Deep Learning analytics that is featured in AI capable NVRs.
Expand your view to 64
Each WD Purple drive is optimized to support up to 64 cameras. With so many options, you have the flexibility to upgrade or expand your security system in the future.
Designed for Today's and Tomorrow's Surveillance Solutions
With an MTBF of up to 1.5 million hours, WD Purple drives are engineered for mainstream surveillance DVRs and NVRs that operate 24/7. With support for more than eight bays and tarnish resistant components, WD Purple drives deliver reliable operation in large scale surveillance systems in harsh environments.
Field-proven High Capacity
Now on its 5th generation, field-proven HelioSeal™ technology delivers trusted highcapacity WD PurpleTM storage (10TB, 12TB, and 14TB) for the massive storage needs of 4K surveillance video and Deep Learning analytics.
Wide Compatibility. Seamless Integration
WD Purple hard drives are built with compatibility in mind, so you can quickly and seamlessly add capacity to your surveillance system. With a wide range of industryleading enclosures and chipsets supported, you're sure to find the DVR or NVR configuration that's right for you.
- SATA 6.0Gb/s
- 7200 RPM
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.