WD WD60EFAX Red 6TB NAS 5400RPM SATA 6 GB/S 256MB 3.5" Hard Drive
- 1.50 LBS
- Maximum Purchase:
- 4 units
- Calculated at Checkout
- Specifically designed for use in NAS systems with up to 8 bays
- Supports up to 180TB/yr workload rate
- NASware firmware for compatibility
- 3-year limited warranty
- Small and home office NAS systems in a 24x7 environment
MVP OF NAS
WD Red hard disk drive is a high-performance NAS storage solution. It offers a wide array of capacity options from 1TB to 10TB and is specifically designed for NAS systems with up to eight bays in 3.5-inch form factors. With its superior compatibility and around-the-clock reliability, you're ready for whatever comes next.
The Drive for NAS
Desktop drives aren't typically tested or designed for the rigors of a NAS system. Do right by your NAS and choose the drive with an array of features to help preserve your data and maintain optimum performance.
Built for NAS Compatibility
WD Red drives with NASware 3.0 technology are purpose-built to balance performance and reliability in NAS and RAID environments.
Keep it Cool
The always-on environment of a NAS or RAID is a hot one. WD Red drives are engineered to run cool and quiet while offering optimum compatibility for demanding 24x7 environments.
WD Red for Home
Stream, backup, organize and effortlessly share your digital content to your TV, PC and more. NASware technology increases your drives' compatibility with your NAS system, for better playback with your devices.
WD Red for Small Business
Businesses thrive on productivity and efficiency, two guiding principles built into the design of the WD Red drive. Share and backup files at the speed of your business with a WD Red drive in your NAS.
WD Red for Big Business
Looking for maximum performance in a heavy use NAS? The WD Red Pro drive is designed to handle an increase in workload and system demand.
Designed for NAS
Desktop drives aren't purpose-built for NAS. But WD Red drives with NASware 3.0 are. Our exclusive technology takes the guesswork out of selecting a drive. We can help you find the perfect storage for your NAS system.
- SATA 6.0Gb/s
- 5400 RPM
- Form Factor:
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.