WD WDS400T2B0A Blue 4TB 3D NAND SATAIII 2.5" 7mm Internal Solid State Drive
- 0.30 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Award Winning WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD.
- Capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability.
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.
- Sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s.
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability.
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data.
WD BLUE 3D NAND SATA SSD
A New Dimension of Storage
Ready for your high performance computing needs, a WD Blue™ 3D NAND SATA SSD offers high capacity, enhanced reliability, and blazing speed.
High capacity with enhanced reliability
A WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD uses 3D NAND technology not only for higher capacities (up to 2TB) than the previous generation WD Blue SSDs, but also to help reduce cell-to-cell interference for enhanced reliability.
Enhanced power efficiency
Offering improved endurance, a WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD features an active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs. And with less power used, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop.
Superior performance for high-end computing
For high-end computing applications like gaming, HD media playback, or creative software, look to WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs. 3D NAND technology helps enable sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s for fast system boot-ups, quick application responses, and rapid transfer speeds.
An SSD is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss if it is accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure), up to 500 TBW (terabytes written), and several error correction technologies, WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs can help guard data for years to come.
With a certification from the WD Functional Integrity Testing Lab (F.I.T. Lab™), every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD is verified for compatibility with a wide range of desktop and laptop computers. Every WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD goes through extensive compatibility and reliability testing to ensure it meets the high standards of the WD brand.
DOWNLOADABLE WD SSD DASHBOARD AND ACRONIS SOFTWARE
Monitor your drive’s available capacity, operating temperatures, SMART attributes and more with the WD SSD Dashboard. Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software, available as a free download, can clone drives and backup your operating system, applications, settings and all of your data.
- Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Form Factor:
- Memory Components:
- 3D NAND
- SATA III
- Max Sequential Read:
- Up to 560 MBps
- Max Sequential Write:
- Up to 530 MBps
- 4KB Random Read:
- Up to 95,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write:
- Up to 82,000 IOPS
- Up to 1.75M hours
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.