XFX Radeon RX 570 RS Black Edition 1328MHz 8GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card RX-570P8DBDR
- 3.00 LBS
XFX Radeon RX 570 RS Graphics Card RX-570P8DBDR best for gaming!
Get Future Ready Technologies, Optimized Game Performance, and Game Changing Control in the latest Radeon™ RX 500 Series Graphics Cards. Radeon™ RX 500 Series Graphics Cards feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th Gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary Next FinFET 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency.
- FinFET 12nm Technology
- PCI Express® 3.0
- AMD Crossfire Technology
- AMD Xconnect Ready
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Support
- Microsoft® DirectX™ 12 Support
- AMD Chill
- AMD Virtual Super Resolution (VSR)
- AMD Relive
- AMD FreeSync 2
- AMD Frame Rate Target Control (FRTC)
- AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology
- AMD Radeon Adrenalin Software 2019
- AMD WattMan
- HDMI 2.0b
- Displayport 1.4 w
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio Support
- Up to 6 displays supported, (may require the use of MST Hubs)
- OpenGL 4.5 Support
- OpenCL Support
XFX Dual BIOS Capable
You choose yourexperience
We know enthusiast like options, so for our RX 500 series graphics cards we are offering Dual BIOS options. If you want optimal performance and want to keep your card cool as possible then use our Performance BIOS. If you prefer stealth, our Quiet Lower RPM BIOS might be the right options for you
XFX True Clock Technology
BIOS Controlled overclocking
Software controlled clock speeds can be hindered by overall computer performance. XFX's True Clock however is hardware controlled clock speed performance optimization, so your card is always running at an optimized performance level.
Zero dB Auto Load Sensing Fans
Power when you need it and quiet when you don't.
XFX fans are equipped to run at the highest possible performance, while our Zero DB Fan System will also keep your fans running at efficient RPM in order to minimize annoying fan noise by lowering RPM all the way down to Zero RPM. When the heat is on during intense gaming, our fans will speed up as needed.
AMD VR Ready Premium
For extraordinary virtual reality experiences.
Experience the new generation of compelling Virtual Reality content with the Radeon™ RX 500 series graphics cards paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon™ RX 500 series card coupled with AMD LiquidVR™ technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable Virtual Reality environments. Industry leading innovation and powerful performance enables the Radeon™ RX 500 series to deliver premium experiences on high-end VR games, entertainment, and applications.
AMD FreeSync™ 2 Technology
No stuttering. No tearing. Just gaming.
Gaming shouldn’t be a choice between choppy gameplay and high performance. With XFX Radeon™ RX 500 series graphics cards and Free Sync technology, it doesn’t have to be. Transform the most demanding games into a liquid-smooth, artifact-free, 4K cinematic experience with the highest performance at virtually any frame rate. FreeSync works at the speed of your game for incredible responsiveness and uncompromising smoothness. Every gamer deserves perfectly smooth gameplay and peak performance. Unlike the competing technology, you don’t have to choose with FreeSync technology.
Extreme 4K Gaming for serious gamers
Experience resolutions up to four times higher than HD and see everything your opponent throws at you without sacrificing a single detail.
Teleport into life-like4K gaming realism with AMD Radeon™ Rx 500 Series graphics. Reign over all the action in 4K with supercharged performance and 256-bit GDDR5 memory. Add more muscle with AMD CrossFire technology and amplify your gaming performance with the superior scalability with multiple Rx 500 Series GPUs.
XFX's 3 Year Warranty
Giving you the performance you have come to expect from XFX.
Even though we trust that our high quality products will continue working at peak performance well beyond your use of it, we want to put our word behind that promise. That is why we offer our 3 Year Warranty with this series of graphics cards. This means that your product is protected by a 3 year limited hardware warranty on manufacturing defects of anything on the card.
- Model Number:
- Product Name:
- AMD Radeo RX 570
- Bus Type:
- PCI-E 3.0
- GPU Clock:
- Stream Processors:
- Memory Bus:
- 256 bit
- Memory Clock:
- Memory Size:
- 8 GB
- Thermal Solution:
- Dual Slot DD fansink
- Max Supported Resolution (DIGITAL):
- 4096 x 2160
- 3xDisplay Port, HDMI, DL-DVI-D
- Display Port ready 1.4, HDMI Ready 2.0b
- External Power: 8-pins 1, Minimum Power Supply Requirement: 500 watt, XFX Recommended Power Supply: XFX 550W PSU
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.