XPG Lancer RGB DDR5 6000 MHz DRAM C40 DC Desktop Gaming Memory Kit 32GB (16GBx2) AX5U6000C4016G-DCLARBK
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
XPG Lancer RGB DDR5 DRAM Module AX5U6000C4016G-DCLARBK perfect for gaming!
- New speed benchmark in gaming memory
- Customizable RGB light effects
- PMIC for power supply stability
- On-die ECC error correction
- High-quality materials for stable overclocking
- Supports Intel® XMP 3.0 for easy overclocking
Motherboard Compatibility: AORUS, ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte, Msi, Republic Of Gamers
A New Speed Benchmark in Gaming Memory
The XPG LANCER ushers in the DDR5 era for gaming memory. Reaching frequencies of up to 6000 MT/s, It will give you a major pefromance boost for gaming and overclocking.
RGB Your Way
Set the RGB lighting the way you want it. Choose from different effects (static, breathing, and comet) or sync the lights with your favorite jams via Music Mode. All this can be done through RGB control software from all the major motherboard brands.
Enhanced Power Management
The XPG LANCER DDR5 features a built-in Power Management IC (PMIC) that enhance power supply stability. It's lower operating voltage also make LANCER more power-efficient than DDR4.
Stability and Reliability
With On-die error correcting code (ECC) this module can correct errors in real-time to provide increased stability and reliability.
Made with High-Quality Materials
High-quality ICs and PCBs ensure uncompromised performance and reliable overclocking, ideal for discerning gamers and overclockers.
Overclocking Made Easy
With support for Intel XMP 3.0, get overclocking easily without the need to hassle with BIOS settings. There is no need to repeatedly adjust and fine-tune overclocking parameters.
- Form Factor:
- 5200, 6000MT/s
- CAS Latencies:
- 38, 40
- Operating Voltage:
- 1.25V, 1.35V
- Operating Temperature:
- 0°C to 85°C
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 133.35 x 40 x 8mm
- Limited lifetime warranty
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.