AAAwave Mini PC featuring Gigabyte Brix GB-BRR7H-4800 AMD Ryzen R7-4800U, 500GB SSD NVMe, 16GB RAM, Win11Pro
- 4.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
AAAWAVE PREBUILT MINI PC FEATURING GIGABYTE BRIX AS A BASE AND ADD ON THE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPONENTS; SSD, RAM, AND WINDOW 11 PRO. READY FOR YOU TO USE SIMPLY BY OPENING IT UP.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE : Brix BRR7H-4800 is equipped with AMD Ryzen R7-4800U, 8C/16T Core, 1.8G-4.2G Turbo, 12MB L3 Cache. It is high-performance, powerful and versatile Mini PC, process more tasks simultaneously. Great for home use, entertainment, game business office education industry and so on.
- LARGE STORAGE CAPACITY & EXPANDABLE UPGRADE : 500GB SSD M.2 NVMe included. Read speed up to 2400MB/s, reduce latency, powerful loading and processing capabilities, get a smoother experience. And another available storage slot for 2.5" SATA 7 or 9.5mm.
- QUAD-DISPLAY SUPPORT (4x4K) : A Hight performance version including AMD Radeon Graphics 1750Mhz 15W, supports up to 4 independent monitors, through its 1x HDMI , 1x Mini DP and 2 x USB-C DP ports with 4K resolution giving users the flexibility to configure their working environment without any limitation. Easy to enjoy Web surfing and 4K video playback, or connect to your projector as a home theatre, enjoy a variety of entertainment. Work and play your way virtually anywhere.
- RICH INTERFACE : AAAwave Mini PC Prebuilt Includes Intel WiFi6 AX200, Bluetooth 5.2, Realtek 8125 LAN. 5 x USB-A 3.2, 2 x USB-C 3.2, HDMI, Mini DP, Headphone Jack, Kensington lock slot. Efficient heat dissipation cool down the computer's hardware, makes computer's response speed faster.
- COMPACT SIZE & VESA BRACKET : Equipped with a mounting bracket can be easily fixed to the back of the monitor, save your workstation space
- OPERATING SYSTEM : Licensed Windows 11 Pro 64Bit pre-installed. All of our products have obtained FCC, UL, ROHS Certifications.
- USA SUPPORT : 3 Years Warranty and technical support
- High Performance Ultra Compact PC (46.8 x 119.5 x 119.5 mm)
- AMD RYZEN R7-4800U 1.8G~4.2G Turbo, 8C/16T Core, 12MB L3 Cache
- Memory: 1 x 16GB DDR4-3200 SODIMM
- 500GB SSD NVMe
- Intel WIFI6 +BT5.2
- Realtek 2.5G LAN RTL8125
- QUAD display : 2x Type C / HDMI / mDP with HDCP @4x4K/60P
- 5x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type A + 2x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type C (4F,3R)
- Realtek ALC255 Codec
- Headphone Jack
- VESA Mounting Bracket (75 x 75mm + 100 x 100mm)
- AC-DC adapter : 100-240V input, 19V/90W
- Pre-Installed: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64Bit
- 1x Kensington Lock slot
- System Environment Operating Temperature: 0°C to +35°C
- System Storage Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
AMD RYZEN 4000U OVERVIEW
AMD Ryzen 4000U series processors are based on the 7nm technology offering an incredible power efficiency leap. These new processors sport the Zen 2 core technology with 15% higher instructions per clock and 20% lower SOC power.
BEST CPU CORE
15% Higher Instructions Per Clock Higher Clock Frequency
2x Transistor Density Leadership Technology
20% Lower SOC Power 2x Performance Per Watt
PERFECT FIT FOR ANY SPACE
They are compact to fit perfectly in any environment from home to a retail store. They feature a VESA mount so they can be attached to the back of the display or almost anywhere!. With a broad choice of processors covering the entire performance spectrum, Brix can serve the most demanding applications with its high processing power and the multiple display support.
QUAD-DISPLAY SUPPORT (4X4K)
GIGABYTE AMD Ryzen 4000U series support up to 4 independent displays, through its 4x HDMI ports, with 4K resolution giving users the flexibility to configure their working environment without any limitation.
INTEL WI-FI 6 802.11AX
Intel Wireless solution supports 802.11ax, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 2.4Gbps.
GIGABYTE BRIX AMD Ryzen 4000U series offer a plethora of available connections. All models provide multiple ports from Type-C connection all the way to AC Wi-Fi connectivity to 4x monitor outputs able to cover the needs of a business all the time.
- 46.8 mm x 119.5 mm x 119.5 mm (1.8" x 4.7" x 4.7")
- Motherboard Size:
- 105 x 110 mm
- AMD RYZEN R7-4800U 1.8G~4.2G Turbo, 8C/16T Core, 12MB L3 Cache
- 16GB DDR4-3200 SODIMM
- 2.5G LAN (Realtek 8125)
- WiFi Card:
- Intel WiFi6 AX200 / BT 5.2
- Realtek ALC255
- AMD Radeon Graphics 1750Mhz, 15W
- HDMI Resolution (Max.):
- HDMI2.0a ws HDCP 2.2 / 3840x2160@60Hz
- 500GB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s
- Expansion Slots:
- 1 x PCIe M.2 NGFF 2230 A-E key slot occupied by the WiFi+BT card
- Front I/O:
- 1 x Power Button / 1 x USB 3.2 type C (Gen2) w/ DP alt mode / 3 x USB type A 3.2 (Gen1) / 1 x head phone jack with MIC
- Rear I/O:
- 1 x HDMI(2.0a) / 1 x mDP / 1 x USB 3.2 type C (Gen2) w/ DP alt mode / 2 x USB 3.2 type A (Gen 1) / 1 x RJ45 / 1 x DC-In
- Side I/O:
- 1 x Kensington lock slot / 1 x COM port
- Power Supply:
- Input: AC 100-240V / Output: DC 19V/4.74A, 90W
- Operating System:
- Windows 11 Pro 64bit
- Operating Temperature:
- 0°C to 35°C
- Storage Temperature:
- -20°C to +60°C
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.