AMD 100-505999 RADEON Pro WX 3100 4GB GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0 x16 - DisplayPort, Graphic Card
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
AMD 100-505999 Radeon Pro WX 3100 Graphic Card- 4 GB GDDR5 - Single Slot
Power efficient and compact, the AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100 is a low-profile professional workstation graphics card that features 512 stream processors coupled to 4GB of GDDR5 vRAM with a 96 GB/s memory interface for 1.25 TFLOPS of single-precision computation performance, all packed inside a half-height, half-length form factor. This speed coupled with the small size ensures that smaller workstations can take advantage of APIs such as OpenCL, OpenGL, and Vulkan. Using the included full-height bracket, this card can fit into standard workstation form-factor PCs as well.
The output panel of this card contains two Mini DisplayPort outputs and a single full-sized DisplayPort output. With the included Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter, legacy hardware is also supported. With the processing power available inside the WX 2100 card, a single 5K (5120x2880) display, or two DCI or UHD 4K displays can be driven without requiring secondary cards or MST hubs.
To keep this card cool, AMD implemented a blower-style cooler. By using a radial fan, this system forces air over the components and exhausts it out through the front of the card. This compact cooling solution is ideal for configurations involving tight spacing between components, crucial in small-form-factor enclosures.
AMD LiquidVR Technology
Reduced motion-to-photon latency enhances realism and VR presence. With the LiquidVR SDK content creators have powerful development tools to generate VR content.
Native support for 10-bits per color channel assists color-critical tasks such as photo editing and video color-correction by providing a larger visible gamut. 10-bit images require a monitor that supports a 10-bit input.
FreeSync Technology Support
AMD's FreeSync Technology allows for communication between the graphics card and a monitor with FreeSync support. Having this communication enables the monitor to dynamically adjust its refresh rate to the frame rate being output by the graphics card, thereby greatly reducing tearing, stuttering, and other artifacts.
AMD TrueAudio Technology allocates GPU processing to audio, allowing for greater overall audio processing for advanced audio sequences, especially in games.
Compensate for bezel interference by stretching the image so it displays evenly across multiple displays, even monitors with thick bezels.
Partially Resident Textures
Partially Resident Textures allow for graphics memory to behave as a hardware-managed cache. This way only the necessary data to create a scene can be streamed on demand straight from GPU memory, increasing graphics rendering efficiency, especially with large texture libraries.
With specially programmed hardware, the GPU can encode 4K and decode 8K H.265 video files for decreased render times and smoother playback of highly compressed video. PowerTune Power management technology which provides direct control over GPU power usage.
dynamically adjusts clock speed to operate within the power parameters set by the user.
ZeroCore Power Technology
Shuts down the GPU when not in use to greatly reduce power usage while the card is idle.
- GPU Model:
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100
- Stream Processors:
- Floating Point Performance:
- Single Precision Performance: 1.25 TFLOPS, Double Precision Performance: 78.00 GFLOPS
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Supported APIs:
- OpenGL: 4.5, OpenCL: 2, Vulkan: 1, DirectX: 12
- Memory Configuration:
- 4 GB
- Memory Interface:
- Memory Interface:
- Memory Bandwidth:
- 96 GB/s
- Display I/O:
- 2 x Mini DisplayPort, 1 x DisplayPort
- Maximum Digital Resolution:
- 5120 x 2880
- Max Power Consumption:
- 50 W
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.