AMD Ryzen 5 3500 Processor (Zen 2) 6-Core 3.6GHz AM4 65W w/ Wraith Stealth Cooler Desktop CPU 100-100000050BOX
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
AMD RYZEN DESKTOP PROCESSORS
The World’s Fastest PC Gaming Processor
When you have the world’s most advanced desktop processor architecture2 for gamers and content creators, the possibilities are endless. Whether you are playing the latest games, designing the next skyscraper, or crunching data, you need a powerful processor that can handle it all—and more. Hands down, the AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processors set the bar for gamers and artists alike.
AMD 3D V-CACHE TECHNOLOGY
Unleash Even more Gaming Performance with 3D-Stacked L3 Cache
AMD continues to be the leader in advanced packaging technology with AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology. AMD is enabling a 3D vertical cache to create the world’s fastest gaming desktop processor1 and the world’s highest-performing server processors for technical computing.
The AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D is the first desktop processor with stacked L3 cache, delivering unmatched 96MB of L3 cache paired with incredibly fast cores to create the world’s fastest gaming desktop processor.
Windows 11 with AMD Ryzen™ processors and Radeon™ graphics take gaming to a whole new level with visual capabilities that rival reality. Experience vibrant visuals and low latency with speed that keeps you ahead of the competition. Learn more about how AMD supports DirectX12 Ultimate, DirectStorage and Auto HDR.
The Latest Technologies
AMD Ryzen™ processors have all the best features to keep you in the game.
With great processing power comes the bleeding-edge technologies to support. All AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series processors come with a full suite of technologies designed to elevate your PC’s processing power including Precision Boost 26, Precision Boost Overdrive7, PCIe® 4.0 on select processors and Resizable BAR.
Build with Confidence
AMD Ryzen™ processors are easy to configure and easy to customize.
Not only are these processors drop-in ready on AMD 500, 400 and select 3008 series motherboards with a simple BIOS update, you can easily tweak and tune your processor with Ryzen™ Master and AMD StoreMI.
AMD Ryzen for Creators
Design faster. Render faster. Iterate faster. Create more, faster with AMD Ryzen™ processors.
The Right Tool For The Job
When you have the world’s most advanced processor for designers and content creators, the possibilities are endless. Whether you are designing the next skyscraper, or animating a complex character, you need a powerful processor that can handle your workflow's full spectrum of computing demands. Hands down, the AMD Ryzen 5000 Series desktop processors set the bar for performance seeking artists and engineers alike.
- CPU Model:
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500
- CPU Collection:
- Zen 2
- CPU Series:
- AMD Ryzen 3000 Series
- CPU Socket:
- CPU Cores:
- CPU Threads:
- CPU Base Clock:
- 3.60 GHz
- CPU Boost Clock (Max.):
- 4.10 GHz
- L2 Cache:
- 3 MB
- L3 Cache:
- 16 MB
- 65 W
- Processor Graphics:
- No, Discrete Graphics Card Required
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.