Antec VSK4000E-U3 Mid-Tower Case with 2X USB 3.0 Ports Durable Steel Bottom & Front Side Vents Case - Black
- 11.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Antec VSK4000E-U3 Mid-Tower Case supports ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX Motherboard
Built with durable, SGCC steel, the VSK4000E-U3 is a tough case meant to last for several builds without fail. The VSK4000E-U3 also meets Thermally Advantaged Chassis (TAC) 2.0 guidelines and is upgraded with two USB 3.0 ports, nine drive bays, and seven expansion slots.
Building a system starts with buying a case, then comes the parts that goes into it, which the cost can add up very quickly. The VSK4000E-U3 is here to provide the basic platform to start building your very own system. It’s humble design and practical functionality contains the fundamentals for a performance chassis. The VSK line is designed to be a stepping stone for those who want to upgrade their system later on. Each chassis devotedly serves their purpose as a cost-effective, unforgettable part of your system building experience.
- Unit Dimensions:
- 16.2” (H) x 7.3” (W) x 17.3” (D)
- Water cooling support:
- rear water cooling grommets
- Front Ports:
- 2 x USB 3.0 - Audio In/Out
- Case Type:
- Cooling SystemFront Ports:
- - 1 x 120 mm rear exhaust fan - 1 x 120 mm front intake fan (optional)
- Drive Bays:
- - 3 x 5.25” external drive bays - 1 x external floppy drive bay - 5 x 3.5" internal HDD bays
- Motherboard Support:
- Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- - Net Weight 11.0 lbs / 5.0 kg - Gross Weight 13.2 lbs / 6.0 kg
- Expansion Slots:
- 7 expansion slots
- 2 year
- VGA Card Length:
- Up to 260mm(with HDD bracket) Up to 340mm(without HDD bracket)
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.