Arctic ACFRE00080A Freezer 50 (incl. A-RGB Controller) - Multi Compatible Dual Tower CPU Cooler with A-RGB CPU Cooler for AMD
- 4.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- COLOUR CONTROL: The 13 A-RGB LEDs are autonomously controllable from each other, we are compatible with the common A-RGB standards of leading motherboard manufacturers. The control is included
- FULL FLEDGED A-RGB CONTROLLER: ARCTIC's own A-RGB Controller lets you enjoy exciting RGB lighting, even if your motherboard has no A-RGB connector, the controller can be freely placed in the case
- DUAL TOWER DESIGN: The twin-tower CPU cooler offers more cooling surface and, together with its six U-shaped Direct-Touch Heatpipes, ensures better heat distribution and faster heat dissipation
- IDEAL AIRFLOW: The Freezer 50 features two P-fans working in push-pull-configuration, combining a 120 mm fan and a 140 mm leads to an increase in airflow for improved cooling
- RAM CLEARANCE: The Freezer 50, including a massive heatsink, does not have limitless RAM Clearance, recommended is a maximum memory module height of 37.5 mm, please note RAM clearance graphics
A-RGB for Full Color Control
The 13 A-RGB LEDs installed in the Freezer 50 are autonomously controllable. The Freezer 50 is compatible with the common A-RGB standards of leading motherboard manufacturers for the simplest possible use. It can therefore be fully illuminated directly via the A-RGB mainboard connection or via an external controller and synchronized with the lighting of other hardware.
Dual Tower Design and 6 Heatpipes
The massive, asymmetrical twin-tower CPU cooler offers more cooling surface and, together with its six U-shaped Direct-Touch Heatpipes, ensures better heat distribution and faster heat dissipation. This enables the highest possible cooling performance and makes the one of the strongest air cooler ARCTIC ever made.
The Freezer 50 features two P-fans working in push-pull-configuration. Combining a 120 mm and a 140 mm fan leads to an increase in airflow for improved cooling, while keeping the noise level and the installation height down.
Full-Featured A-RGB Controller*
ARCTIC’s own A-RGB Controller lets you enjoy exciting RGB lighting, even if your motherboard has no A-RGB connector. The controller can be freely positioned in the case and with the included remote control you then have full control over the effect and colour design. If your mainboard has a 4-pin RGB header, the A-RGB controller enables synchronization with the output signal.
*The A-RGB controller is optional. If you want to purchase the Freezer 50 with A-RGB controller, make sure you choose the version “Freezer 50 incl. A-RGB Controller”.
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Air Cooling
- AMD Socket:
- Intel Socket:
- 2066, 2011(-3), 115X, 1200
- 120 mm x 1, 140 mm x 1
- Fan Speed:
- 120 mm: 200–1800 RPM, 140 mm: 200–1700 RPM
- RGB Connector:
- D/V/G digital RGB 3-pin connector
- RGB Current/Voltage:
- 13 A-RGB LEDs: 0.5 A/5 V
- Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H):
- 147.8 x 149.5 x 166 mm
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.