Arctic ACFRE00093A Liquid Freezer II - 240 A-RGB Black
- 2.67 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
LIGHT UP YOUR BUILD
The Liquid Freezer II A-RGB combines the efficient, award-winning PWM pump of the Liquid Freezer II with new A-RGB fans optimised for static pressure. This gives you a whole new aesthetic with extremely low noise and equally low temperatures.
EFFICIENT, IN-HOUSE DEVELOPED PUMP
Unlike many of our competitors, we went to great lengths to develop the water pump. The result is greatly reduced humming and higher efficiency. Like the other components, the pump is also PWM controlled. This leads to a significantly lower noise level at low and typical loads, but also to much lower power consumption, with a maximum of of 0.8 W at no load, 2.3 W under normal load and a maximum of 4.8 W under full load for the entire AiO.
PREMIUM CLASS RADIATOR
Unlike most other all-in-one liquid cooling manufacturers, we rely on 38 mm thick radiators with a high fin density. This means that a larger amount of water can be used in the circuit, and the cooling surface can be significantly increased.
Water has a much higher heat capacity than aluminum or copper. This leads to a slower and up to 5 ° C lower temperature increase in the temporary turbo mode of modern CPUs.
SMOOTH VRM FAN
Small fans have a reputation for being particularly loud and not very durable. However, we have developed a quiet and durable diagonal fan especially for the Liquid Freezer II and are 100% convinced that this 40 mm fan is just as durable as our other case fans. In the unlikely event that it should fail, our customer service team will send you a replacement free of charge and easily, without a need to replace the entire unit.
The fan is PWM-controlled and can cool your voltage transformers and the base area almost inaudibly by up to 15 ° C. This is especially effective in overclocking scenarios, inadequate VRM cooling or in housings with poor airflow, thus permitting continuously high loads. If sufficient VRM cooling is available, it can be switched off at will.
HIGH QUALITY HOSES WITH INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT
The fibre-reinforced, long EPDM tubing of the Liquid Freezer II allows installation even in large cases and effectively prevents the coolant from evaporating, so you don't have to worry about refilling the compact water cooling system.
In addition, it hides both the A-RGB and PWM cables of your radiator fans thanks to a well thought-out cable management system. This way, you only have to connect two plugs to the mainboard and save valuable time during installation. In the end, you don't need to hide any more cables and your view is reduced to the essentials.
FAN OPTIMIZED ON STATIC PRESSURE
The illuminated P-fans are already mounted on the compact water cooling system ex works with the following advantages:
• High static pressure for improved cooling performance |1.85 mm H2O
• Extended speed range | 200 - 2000 rpm (1800 rpm on the radiator)
• Low power consumption | 0.11A (0.2A RGB)
• Less vibration and rubber bumpers | reduced by > 95%
• Improved lifetime | 6 years warranty
• High quality plain bearing
• PWM for synchronous pump/fan control
• RGB sharing for synchronous lighting
THE RIGHT CONFIGURATION FOR EVERYONE
Thanks to its long hoses, availability in 5 different sizes and different lignting options the Liquid Freezer II Series is versatile. It is highly compatible and can be used effectively, from small form factor PCs (be aware of the radiator thickness!) to big towers.
The Liquid Freezer II is the successor to the well-respected Liquid Freezer water cooler from ARCTIC.
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.