Asustor AS3304T Drivestor 4 Pro Network Attached Storage,1.4GHz Quad Core,2.5GbE Port, 2GB RAM DDR4 (4 Bay Diskless NAS)
- 8.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
All New Hardware – Same Great Case
- 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet – More than twice the performance of Gigabit
- Realtek RTD1296 Quad-Core CPU at 1.4Ghz
- DDR4 RAM – 40% more efficient
- High performance, 4K decoding
- Supports Wake on LAN and Wake on WAN
Holistic Backup Solution
- Phone backup
- PC backup
- NAS data preservation
- Cloud to NAS backup
- NAS to NAS backup
- USB backup
Efficient and Powerful
The Drivestor 2 Pro and 4 Pro are ASUSTOR’s highest value devices ever. Transcode 10-bit 4K H.265 media with hardware decoding easily that enables unbelievably smooth video playback in LooksGood.
The Drivestor 2 Pro and 4 Pro come with 2 GB of memory. Media Mode is a new feature that efficiently reserves 512 MB of RAM for multimedia tasks as a variety of tasks require large amounts of RAM. With dedicated RAM for multimedia, video playback remains smooth and is not interrupted by other tasks.
ASUSTOR’s Driverstor Pro series introduces its new tool-free caddies as a way to simplify installation of hard drives. Each NAS comes included with brackets to install the drive easily. On the Driverstor Pro series, hot-swapping of hard drives is supported, allowing you to change hard drives easily without powering down the NAS.
exFAT is now supported free of charge in ADM 4.0 due to a policy change by Microsoft.
The AS33 series devices produce only 19 decibels of noise during system standby, equivalent to the almost inaudible sound of a pin drop. During system operation, only 32 decibels of noise is produced, equivalent to the hushed tones of a quiet library, allowing the AS33 series devices to seamlessly and comfortably integrate into any living environment.
24/7 Reliability and Durability
All ASUSTOR NAS are designed for and are suitable for 24/7 use. ASUSTOR NAS devices have also undergone rigorous tests, such as drop tests and burn tests to test durability in extreme conditions. Heatsinks were added to sensitive components to dissipate heat, helping to maintain the longevity of the device.
Protected From the Inside and Out
Protect your data from loss, damage and attacks with the Drivestor 4 Pro and 4. A Drivestor is better protected by running the Linux-based ADM, employing a built-in firewall, ClamAV Antivirus, MyArchive and ADM’s various backup tools help protect ransomware even better.
- ADM Defender
- VPN connection
- SSL certificate connection
- Automatic logout
- MyArchive offline backup
- AES-256 folder encryption
- Antivirus software - ClamAV
- File/folder/app isolation
- 2-Step Verification
- Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
- Wake-on-WAN (WAN)
Exclusive MyArchive Cold Backup Technology
Unlimited Capacity Expansion
MyArchive cold storage technology turns NAS hard drives into removable storage archive drives. Directly insert a MyArchive hard drive into a free bay inside your NAS to easily access, backup and share terabytes of content.
Easily set up a website with Web Center. Install Apache or Nginx or almost any other web server implementation and add multiple website portals for an easy-to-use web server experience.
Protected From Ransomware
The Drivestor comes with the most up-to-date version of ADM to help protect against ransomware attacks. Snapshot Center provides the ability to efficiently create snapshots to protect and easily restore lost data. Other security features found on the Drivestor are the ability to create one or more replacement administrator accounts, a firewall by ADM Defender that features blacklists and whitelists, the ability to change default ports, disable SSH, and Terminal to prevent remote attacks. MyArchive cold storage hard drive security can also be increased by implementing AES 256bit encryption.
Photo Gallery 3 + AiFoto 3.0
The all new Photo Gallery 3 and AiFoto 3 have been revamped and brings a variety of new features to make photo organization easier than ever. New features for Photo Gallery 3 include, but not are limited to custom folder selection, timelines, smart albums, and new photo modes. Easily blow up photos to up to twice their size, play songs on slideshows, performance enhancements and customized share links make for an even better photo viewing and sharing experience.
ASUSTOR EZ Sync
- All new UI. Simpler and easier to operate. View NAS information quickly.
- More complete settings - offering detailed folder lists. Easily select folders and files not in a folder.
- Notifications for abnormal status
- Support 2-step verification increase account safety.
- Improve NAS connecting and file sync system stability for better user experience.
Cloud Backup Center
Cloud Backup Center brings support for various business cloud services including, but not limited to Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Baidu Cloud, IBM Cloud, Rackspace Cloud Files, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage and Alibaba Cloud. Control your data with instant and scheduled backups as well as using Cloud Backup Center to create a hybrid cloud that keeps your data online and offline, keeping your data protected.
DataSync Center combines multiple cloud services into a single app. DataSync Center includes, but is not limited to Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive and supports multitasking as well as multiple accounts. Control your data with instant and scheduled backups as well as using Cloud Backup Center to create a hybrid cloud that keeps your data online and offline, keeping your data protected.
Create the Ultimate Home Multimedia Center
Enjoy electrifying digital entertainment on demand with ASUSTOR NAS. Through ASUSTOR's App Central, you can install additional multimedia server Apps such as UPnP Media Server and OwnTone giving your NAS the ability to stream multimedia content to your computers, TVs and mobile devices.
ASUSTOR’s exclusive EZ Connect technology allows you to connect to your NAS from anywhere with your Mobile device in order to access and share your files. ASUSTOR mobile apps provide pass code lock functions in order to protect your privacy and data. You can also make use of HTTPS connections for even more added security.
Comprehensive Surveillance System
An ASUSTOR NAS provides optimal reliability for home and small business users looking to set up a surveillance system. Four free camera channels are offered, making it an extremely cost-effective surveillance solution for those looking to protect their home or small business. ASUSTOR provides each NAS with the capability to expand to more cameras for those with bigger demands. Up to 25 camera channels can be purchased through camera licenses. After installing Surveillance Center and its corresponding mobile app AiSecure, stream live surveillance feeds to virtually any internet-connected Android or iOS smartphone to keep an eye on your most valued assets from anywhere, inside or outside.
Unleash the unlimited potential of ASUSTOR NAS. The applications that come pre-installed with each ASUSTOR NAS device are just the beginning. At your convenience, you can browse through and download any applications that pique your interest from App Central. Whether your interests lie in business, website construction or even digital home entertainment, App Central has got you covered. With over 200 unique Apps, App Central provides you with the boundless variety of applications that you require to satisfy your digital lifestyle needs. Explore the unlimited potential of ASUSTOR NAS devices while creating a personalized NAS device for yourself.
- CPU Model:
- Realtek RTD1296
- CPU Frequency:
- Quad-Core 1.4GHz
- 4 x SATA3 6Gb/s; 3.5" HDD
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity:
- 72 TB (18 TB HDD X 4, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Maximum Drive Bays with Expansion Unit:
- 16 TB
- Maximum Raw Capacity with Expansion Units:
- 288 TB (18 TB HDD X 16, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- External Ports Expansion:
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 x3
- External Ports Network:
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (2.5G/1G/100M) x 1
- System Fan:
- 120 mm x 1
- Power Supply Unit / Adapter:
- 90W x1
- Input Power Voltage:
- 100V to 240V AC
- Power Consumption:
- 23.1W (Operation) 10.1W (Disk Hibernation);
- Noise Level:
- 19.7dB (HDD idle)
- Operation Temperature:
- 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- 5% to 95% RH
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.