Asustor AS6510T Lockerstor 10 Enterprise 2.1GHz Quad-Core 10-Bay Diskless NAS
- 16.94 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- TIER – Power / business user 10-bay NAS for storage and multimedia with 2.1GHz Quad-Core processor and 8GB DDR4 RAM, able to handle as virtual storage machine. This NAS packs a power performance for its value.
- FEATURES – Asustor Backup Plan allows you to automatically schedule a backup of your data from any PC or MAC to your NAS. Asustor EZ-Connect allows you to connect to your NAS remotely from any computer or mobile phone. Asustor EZ-Sync turns your NAS into a real-time file syncing personal cloud space with file versioning.
- APPS – Over 200+ free unique apps for any home or business use. The apps offered cover a wide range of utility and features such as: server backup, cloud backup, anti-virus, media server, photo syncing, music and video streaming.
Dual 10 and 2.5 Gigabit ports. Faster than ever.
The all new Lockerstor series of NAS feature dual Intel 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports as well as dual Realtek 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports. With a managed switch that supports multiple speeds, take advantage of up to 20 gbps of speed with both 10-Gigabit ports or up to 5 gbps on both 2.5-Gigabit ports.
SSD Speeds for Hard Drive Efficiency - SSD Caching
The recently updated ADM features an updated Linux Kernel and additional performance enhancements. The Lockerstor series introduce M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD caching increasing performance. 1. Lockerstor NVMe SSD caching increases performance by up to 60%. 2. Lockerstor NVMe SSD caching is faster than if all bays were filled with SATA SSDs while remaining cheaper.
Eight Bays with Flexible M.2 SSD Caching
The AS6510T is a cost-effective large capacity NAS designed for enterprise environments. The AS6510T supports online capacity expansion, allowing for the flexible purchase of enterprise storage equipment. When your budget and storage requirements are smaller, you can purchase a smaller number of hard disks. Additional disks can be purchased as your storage requirements grow.
- Intel Denverton-based Atom C3538 Quad-Core CPU
- 8GB DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM - 30% faster than DDR3
- Dual Intel 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports - Supports up to 20 Gbps under Link Aggregation
- Dual Realtek 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports - Supports up to 5 Gbps under Link Aggregation
- Dual M.2 NVMe SSD ports for fast caching
- Thumbscrews for easy M.2 SSD installation
- Supports Wake on LAN and Wake on WAN
- Supports an extra 128 TB with the AS6004U
Snapshot Center is a new feature for ASUSTOR NAS devices to utilize Btrfs and iSCSI volumes to take snapshots of the information inside a NAS. Snapshot Center supports up to 256 snapshots of a volume and can be done every five minutes, creating a backup that can be restored easily if data is damaged or lost.
PC-less Software Installation
Mobile installation with AiMaster takes only 3 steps! Finding your NAS, system initialization and installation, power management, ADM firmware updates, system information and more are all available from the convenience of your mobile device at any time.
Effortless Connections to Your NAS
ADM 3.0 provides easy connections by supporting a new Internet Passthrough function that helps users to simplify previously complex router configurations.
Wake Up From Anywhere
The Lockerstor 8 and 10 feature Wake on WAN technology. No specialized equipment or settings are needed to wake the NAS. Simply use ASUSTOR’s wide variety of mobile apps, including but not limited to AiMaster, AiMusic, AiVideos and AiData to turn the NAS on or off remotely. Wake on WAN helps protect data by keeping the NAS powered off when not in use; thereby helping to prevent attacks, protects data integrity by remaining powered off during power failures and Wake on WAN also saves electricity, making for an even more efficient NAS.
- Lockerstor 10 NAS
- 10x 3.5" Bays, 2x M.2, 8GB RAM, Atom Denverton, 2x 2.5GbE + 2x 10GbE
- 8GB DDR4
- Intel ATOM C3538 Quad Core 2.1GHz
- RAID Levels:
- Single disk, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.