Cisco Remanufactured IP Business Phone 7841, 3.5-Inch Grayscale Display, Class 1 PoE, 4 SIP Registrations, 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty (CP-7841-3PCC-K9-RF)
- 3.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Cisco® IP Phone 7800 Series is a cost-effective, high-fidelity voice communications portfolio designed to improve your organization’s people-centric communications, while reducing your operating costs.
It combines an attractive new ergonomic design with “always-on” reliability and secure encrypted communications. The Cisco® IP Phone 7800 Series delivers advanced IP Telephony features and crystal clear wideband audio performance to deliver an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience on Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third party hosted call control.
- Cisco IP Phone 7811 supporting one line (available in charcoal only)
- Cisco IP Phone 7821 supporting two lines (available in charcoal and white)
- Cisco IP Phone 7841 supporting four lines (available in charcoal and white)
- Cisco IP Phone 7861 supporting sixteen lines (available in charcoal and white)
The line keys on each model are fully programmable. You can set up keys to support either lines, such as directory numbers, or call features like speed dialing. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multi-call per-line appearance feature. Tri-color LEDs on the line keys support this feature and make the phone simpler and easy to use.
Fixed function keys on all models give you one-touch access to service, messaging, directory, hold/resume, transfer, and conference features. A full-duplex speakerphone lets you set up clear multi-party conferences for flexible, productive collaboration.
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series sets a new standard in usability and delivers a context-sensitive user experience. It features a high-resolution 3.5” (396x162) greyscale display with white backlighting on the IP Phone 7821, 7841 and 7861, and a 3.2” (384 x106) display without backlighting on IP Phone 7811, for easy reading. Localized language support, including right-to-left onscreen text, meets the needs of global users.
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series is also more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, to support your green initiatives. Each phone supports Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco’s EnergyWise™, and is Energy Star certified. A standard power-save option is available on the IP Phone 7821, 7841 and 7861 to reduce power consumption during off-hours, save money and maximize energy efficiency.
The IP Phone 7800 Series portfolio is ideal for any mid-sized to large enterprise company that wants to update its phone system from a traditional analog or digital-based system to an IP Communications system. It’s also an excellent choice if you’re seeking to expand your voice communications support with your current Cisco Unified Communications solution. Small businesses who have interest in the Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series, but have investment in or are considering third party hosted call control services, are also candidates for the IP Phone 7800 Series.
- Silver, Black
- Item Weight:
- 1.1 Kilograms
- Caller Identification:
- Handset type:
- Wired handset
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.