Cooler Master MWE Gold 1050 V2 ATX3.0 Fully Modular Power Supply, 1050W, 80+ Gold,140mm Fan (MPE-A501-AFCAG-3US)
- 8.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
MWE GOLD 1050 MPE-A501-AFCAG-3US
The MPE-A501-AFCAG-3US appears to be a Cooler Master MWE Gold 1050 V2 ATX3.0 Fully Modular power supply, providing 1050W of power with an 80+ Gold efficiency rating. It features a quiet 140mm FDB fan, 2 EPS connectors, high temperature resilience, and a 5-year warranty. This power supply is designed to deliver efficient and reliable performance, making it suitable for high-end computer systems and demanding applications.
- 80 PLUS Gold Efficiency
- High-quality Japanese capacitors
- 140mm Silent Fan
- High Temperature Resilience
- Fully Modular Cabling
- 10 Year Warranty
100% ATX 3.0 COMPATIBLE
Cooler Master took the initiative and continuously developing our first ATX3.0 Power Supply lineup. Compliant with ATX3.0 standard and 12VHPWR connectors, the MWE Gold 1050/1250 - V2 ATX3.0 can fully support the peak power drawn by the 40 series RTX graphic cards and whole system.
80 PLUS GOLD CERTIFIED
Efficiency has always been one of the most important factors for users when choosing their power supply unit. While there are a range of efficiency options, 80 PLUS Gold has been the ideal choice for the last several years and continues to be seen as the standard for much of the world. The MWE Gold 1050/1250 - V2 ATX3.0 features 80 PLUS Gold certification, guaranteeing 90% efficiency at typical load.
The MWE Gold 1050/1250 - V2 ATX3.0 has been optimized with an 140mm fan along with an advanced fluid-dynamic bearing(FDB) delivers quiet and effective cooling with a long lifespan. With Smart Thermal Control System(STCM), the fan will not spin until at 40% of rated output power to reduce noise.
INDUSTRIAL-GRADE TEMPERATURE RESILIENCE
The MWE Gold 1050/1250 - V2 ATX3.0 has improved to operate safely at up to 50 degrees Celsius ambient for high-end computer, overclocking and other high intensity applications. Such a high threshold greatly enhances the performance of your PSU and your system.
FULLY MODULAR CABLING
The fully modular version of the MWE Gold 1050/1250 - V2 ATX3.0 comes with a set of flat black cables that can be customized to each user's individual needs. It's designed for easy cable management that each system only needs to include the cables required. This unused space within the chassis allows for reduced clutter, better airflow and aesthetic, thereby improving your system's overall cooling.
- ATX Version:
- ATX 12V V2.52
- Fan Speed:
- 2200 RPM
- 10 Years
- MWE Gold Series
- Full Modular
- Above 750W
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.