Crucial Desktop Memory 8GB DDR4 2666 MHz CL19 CT8G4DFRA266 RAM UDIMM Non-ECC
- 0.30 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Crucial 8GB DDR4 2666 MHz CL19 CT8G4DFRA266 RAM Desktop Memory UDIMM Non-ECC
Make everything on your computer faster
Memory is a component in your computer that allows for short-term data access. Since your system’s moment-to-moment operations rely on short-term data access – loading applications, browsing the Web or editing a spreadsheet – the speed and amount of memory in your system plays a critical role. Load apps in seconds by increasing the speed of your memory and installing more of it.
Multitask with ease
If you’re like us, you use your computer to do a lot of things at once. You might be editing a document, while also looking at pictures and browsing the Internet. This naturally leads to a performance problem: every app you’re running requires memory and competes for a limited pool of resources. Overcome this by installing high-density modules in each memory slot for seamless multitasking.
Install with ease – no computer skills required
With just a screwdriver, your owner’s manual, and a few minutes of time, you can install memory – no computer skills necessary. Just watch one of our three-minute install videos, and we’ll walk you step-by-step through the process. Don’t pay a computer shop to do something you can do in minutes!
Maximize the value of your system
At a fraction of the cost of a new system, a memory upgrade is one of the most affordable ways to increase performance. Get more out of your desktop by giving it the resources it needs to perform.
Micron® quality – a higher level of reliability.
As a brand of Micron, one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world, Crucial Desktop Memory is the standard for reliable performance. From the original SDRAM technology all the way to DDR4, we’ve engineered the memory technologies that have powered the world’s computers for 40 years and counting. When you choose Crucial memory, you’re choosing memory that’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty and designed for the world’s leading systems.1 Don’t settle for anything less.
- PC speed:
- Module type:
- CAS latency:
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.