GIGABYTE 850W 80 Plus Gold Certified Fully Modular Power Supply GP-UD850GM
- 6.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The GP-UD850GM is a power supply unit manufactured by GIGABYTE. It is an ultra-durable power supply with main Japanese capacitors, enhanced thermal solution, and a 120mm smart hydraulic bearing (HYB) fan. It also has OVP/OPP/SCP/UVP/OCP/OTP protection. The GP-UD850GM is a fully modular power supply with 850W and 80 Plus Gold certification.
- Ultra Durable
- Main Japanese capacitors
- Enhanced thermal solution
- 120mm smart hydraulic bearing (HYB) fan
- OVP/OPP/SCP/UVP/OCP/OTP protection
- 80 PLUS Gold certified
- Fully modular design
- Powerful single +12V rail
- Compact design
- 5 years warranty (Adjusted according to different regions)
Inherit the product design spirit of GIGABYTE Ultra Durable, thus introducing a variety of high-quality materials and designs. Ultra Durable combines high-quality main Japanese capacitors, enhanced thermal solution, 120mm smart hydraulic bearing (HYB) fan, and six circuit protection designs. It provides consumers with a high-quality and stable power supply, and can be used for a long time.
FULLY MODULAR DESIGN
All the black flat cables are modular design. Installing only the cables you need to reduce clutter, to increase the airflow and to improve the chassis thermal performance.
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.