Kingston SEDC500M/1920G DC500M Data Center Series 1.92TB Mixed Use Enterprise 2.5" SATAIII SSD
- 0.30 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
DC500 2.5" Enterprise SSD
6Gbps SATA SSD for Read-Centric and Mixed-Use Drives
Data Center 500 Series
Kingston’s Data Center 500 (DC500R / DC500M) Series of solid-state drives are high performance 6Gbps SATA SSDs using the latest 3D TLC NAND, designed for Read Centric and Mixed-Use server workloads. They implement Kingston’s strict QoS requirements to ensure predictable random I/O performance as well as predictable low latencies over a wide range of read and write workloads. They can increase productivities within AI, machine learning, big data analytics, cloud computing, software-defined storage, operational databases (ODB), database applications, and data warehousing. Capacities from 480GB, 960GB, 1.92TB, 3.84TB, 7.68TB
Enterprise Data Center SSD
Delivering on business demands for 24/7 uptime and reliability, Kingston Enterprise SSDs offer performance storage that combines performance predictability as well as rigorously tested reliability. Kingston’s DC500 Series SSDs offer features that enable data centers to select the most cost effective SSD for their workload(s). Businesses require results as they deliver on products, solutions and service level agreements (SLA’s). Kingston’s DC500 Series SSDs are designed to deliver on these expectations.
DC500R: Read-centric SSD
DC500R is a highly optimized SSD designed for read-centric workloads enabling data centers to select SSDs tailored for workloads without overspending on more expensive write intensive SSDs. It delivers I/O speeds and response times (latency) that a data center can deploy with confidence to ensure high levels of performance in the working application and downstream at the user interface. These are typically defined by applications requiring real-time results. Serving large amounts of data, delivering responsive results from a variety of databases and web-based applications can leverage the receptive performance of the DC500R.
DC500M: Mixed-use SSD
DC500M is powerful SSD designed for mixed-use workload applications where the demand has a more balanced mix of read and write operations. It delivers greater write endurance over a wide range of workloads all while maintaining the strict performance consistency requirements designed into all of Kingston’s Data center SSDs. Data centers hosting databases and various web-based applications can leverage the predictable I/O and latency performance while controlling infrastructure costs.
The DC500 Series SSDs incorporate end-to-end data path protection to help guarantee that all user data transferred into the SSD is protected against transient errors. DC500R / DC500M both include on-board (PLP) power loss protection (via power capacitors and firmware). This ensures data-in-flight is written to the NAND Flash memory in the event of unexpected power loss. Additionally, PLP ensures that the drives mapping table (FTL) is updated prior to power being removed from the drive. These power loss safeguards reduce the chance for data loss and ensure that the drive will successfully re-initialize on the next power-up of the system.
Quality of Service (QoS)
The DC500 Series delivers on QoS2 3 4 with consistency, predictability of latency (response time) and IOPS (IOs Per Second) performance while servicing balanced read and write workloads. Performance predictability is essential for web hosting applications that must deliver on SLA’s promised to customers. The DC500 series efficiency produces the reliability for web server applications requiring read centric drives or mixed-use intensive workloads where uptime is mission critical.
Application use cases
Designed for service providers running a wide range of customer applications including:
- High-speed databases
- High bandwidth media streaming
- SQL server reporting services (SSRS)
- BI, ERP, CRM, GL, OLAP, OLTP, ERM and EDW workloads
- Cloud Service Providers
Both DC500R and DC500M feature enterprise-class reliability with end-to-end data path protection, SMART health monitoring and strong ECC. They are backed by legendary pre and post-sales support along with a five-year limited warranty.
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.